COLONISERS: Season 4!!! (Colonisers of Turmoil)

Comments

• edited September 2019
    @HeroKP the whales will simply: eat the entire plane *shrug*

Navigator of Sea and Sky has been edited UwU

I'm also going to be finalizing my submission by doing three cards instead of one if that's okay...I just had an idea hehe
  • @SammySammyson

Only one of them will be counted for the challenge, but having support cards can increase your secret lore factor...
  • edited September 2019
    bump

The spiders also explore the caves below their territory, and discover a huge, hairy, white spider chained to the walls. They name it Alas, and Al'a cares for it. She discovers that it's dreams will be protecting them (From the other factions) from it's secret prison.
  • @KorandAngels

The card doesn't do that much as it is, since you are going to be playing it on your turn, so opponents couldn;t attack anyway.
  • My Entry

"Elec Tor, I have a job for you," Ezax said as he smiled, "My sources tell me that you are a talented and skilled artificer. Could you perhaps make a teleporter for us?"

Elec Tor hesitantly said, "My master you know that this task is a grueling one, I may not be able to pull it off."

"Do you adore your life," Ezax replied rather threateningly.

"I will do whatever it takes, master," And like that Elec Tor begin his work on the teleporter.

(Lore Card)

"They never appreciate good work," Elec Tor mumbled as he began his work (Sorry about the art and how the artifact in it isn't pocket-sized).

(Challenge Card)

"General, send troops to each of the corners of this world and tell them to take these," Ezax said as he pulled out a small object. " This is a teleporter, you can travel between them, your troops should deploy them at various locations. You are dismissed,"

"Yes, master," General Ebelle nodded.

(Lore Card)

"I have picked a handful of you to take these to the far corners of this world, now go." General Ebelle commanded.

(Lore Card)
  • @Mtg_Sappy

Just a heads up, I will let you use this teleporter, but it will take up A LOT of colonization points, so you're better off expanding normally until there is no more room.

Of you are insistent on teleporting, PM me
  • @AxNoodle @Mantis17 @ThatOneCat @Lujikul

Heads up! Tomorrow is the last day for you to submit your card for the first challenge, make sure you get on it!
  • 12 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES TO GO!
  • edited September 2019
    "So... we have arrived." The Red Giant floated proud and mighty near the shallows, currently docked and stagnant. The Stargazer Society had safely arrived, though the journey itself had been somewhat tumultuous. Not everyone on the crew had been ready for the harrowing journey between worlds, from a calm sea to a suddenly aggressive and violent one. "Perhaps next time we should turn down offers from mysterious individuals of power."

"Would you turn down an offer from such people, Chulane?"

". . .No, I would not, Serise."

"That's what I thought." The two gaze out from the top of the ship's highest cabins towards their new territory. "This island seems a little... small, doesn't it?"

"It does, but you'll be glad to know we've been preparing for the journey, Serise. While the crew has been training themselves to adapt to these new seas, I have been taking the liberty of mapping the stars and constellations of this world. And you'll be pleased to know that many of the constellations we are familiar with are present in this one too, albeit with slightly different configurations." He holds out a roll of parchment, which she soon takes.

"Excellent, Chulane. Get the crew drilled and familiar with these skies as soon as possible. It won't be long before the Red Giant will need to sail again. I shall be in my room planning my next orders if you need anything."

"Understood, Serise. The crew will be ready within the week. Oh, and Serise?" Chulane smiles wryly.

"What is it?"

"Try not to spill your tea this time."

Referenced cards (Chart by the Stars is my entry):

imageimage
  • All of this is very interesssssting....
  • We traverse the mountains and the plains,
    Towards the north and south.
    Our explorers of this land
    Will write so we expand.

• edited September 2019
  • Um @HeroKP when are you judging
  • @Mtg_Sappy

@all

There has been some unwanted interference in my schedule, the judging is delayed until IN 24 HOURS.

Sorry for this inconvenience
  • Just so you know, Tending of Alas is a lore card, kuk'ta is my entry.
  • @HeroKP I mean, AW MAN

@all
    So we back in the mine
  • @Lujikul

Like Chulane, teller of Tales
  • Sorry I was away for a week. Can I still do the challenge? Also, exactly how do these alliances work? Like do I have to work with @spookops ?
    Also @HeroKP , the preferred term is Hordes of the Darkworld, to be politically correct.
  • @Mantis17 I don't run the challenge but as judging was delayed I think you can submit until 3:37 tomorrow.
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/travel-the-dark-path

Here's my entry. The river I made up, however I've named the lake just above my territory Lake Oreznan. Hope that's okay with you Hero (and Reaper).
  • edited September 2019
    @MTG_Sappy
    It was my brain looking for a fantasy name and finding "Chulane." It wasn't until a few hours later I realized where it'd come from. So I'm just rolling with it.
  • edited September 2019
    And our winner for this challenge is.....

*drum rolll*

@Lujikul, with the Stargazers!

The charting is just hearty value-and-flavour soup. Delicious. Everyone else shall also be expanded, as all entries were Pretty Deece!

• edited September 2019
    For everyone, YOUR NEW ELIMINATION CHALLENGE!

That's right! Someone's head on the chopping block already!

The ground, sea, and air all rumble... You were warned of this, but no one listened...

IT'S THE DRAGONS!

@ThatOneCat @AxNoodle

A weaving spirit shows yourself in your prophets' dreams. It is surely a noble beasts you will write epic tales about, but that doesn't make it less hungry! How do you combat them?

@SammySammyson @IzItTru

These... things hves been destroying your attempts to venture out into the sea (be it on whale or ship). An armada of those is wreaking havoc on your coastline. How do you combat them?

@Vardrus @Mantis17

Spirits and dark powers awake other spirits and dark powers. And apparently, some of them want to make zombie dragons a thing! The dead animals of these marshes assemble to create the winged abominations you see. How do you combat them?

@Lujikul @SteampunkDragon

Since you've arrived, your mountain bases where you watch the pristine sky and/or think of evil schemes have been scalded by these winged cauldrons. Today you say, no more! How do you combat them?

@KorandAngels @pjbear2005

It might not seem like it, but your nature mages find out from the Worldsoul those are definitely dragons. Angry dragons. For some reason, they are bent on rooting you out, even if they have to eat the whole ecosystem to do it. How do you combat them?

@spookoops @Mtg_Sappy

With all the dragons around, these things are starting to act out. One might not be nearly as strong as a dragon, but how about THOUSANDS? They have made their home in the gulf next to you, and they migrate very frequently. How do you combat them?
  • The person who leaves with the least points after this challenge will get EATEN BY DRAGONS!
  • edited September 2019
  • edited September 2019
  • edited September 2019
    @pjbear2005 I fear our alliance will be the first to fall. We must cooperate.

Normally we would send a message to the 3 clans, but they are occupied with their own enemy.
    But we must take matters into our own hands, or those of both us and the
    Salamandrealms.

Surely, we can use the monsters? Transform them into something akin to them? Give the Green a different champion?
    image (LORE)
    But it might not be possible. The beasts hate us. Both of us. Yet we will survive. This is not the time for us to be killed. Not this soon.

Not now, if ever.
    We will survive.
    We will find Tyrome.

We will win.
This discussion has been closed.