Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• @jpastor, I guess I accept it? I still am a little shaky on it. What else do you need from me?
  • @Ranshi922 It is difficult to create something to make something better when you know little about that something. What you need to do and know is that I have 142 other prizes labeled Community Prizes... And I've only revealed one since the box has been opened twice. I'm hoping to find more ways to open it.
  • edited October 2019
    Mystery Boxers

I'm happy to present to you the latest addition to my Mystery Box challeneges that I know you'll enjoy. Without further suspense, please allow me to introduce to you all the addition of Quick Boxes.

You can now request a Quick Box instead of a regular mystery box. Simply request "quick box" or "box real quick" or something along those lines. Unlike regular Mystery Boxes, you will not be in a "batch" of a bunch of boxes, and you will not have to wait as long. In a Quick Box, you'll get your mystery challenge and a 50/50 shot at select prizes. I can build these boxes on my phone and can do so quite promptly in comparison to your normal Mystery Boxes. Of course, if you don't specify that you'd like a Quick Box, you'll be queued for a regular Mystery Box.

Cheers
    -James

• I would like a Quick Box real quick
  • @Fantastickill7 Your Mystery Box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Enchantment - Saga in the following format:
    (As this Saga enters and after your draw step, add a lore counter. Sacrifice after III.)
    I —
    II —
    III —
  • edited October 2019
    @jpastor, are quick boxes capable of presenting the same prizes? Regardless, I'd care for a quick one!

Can we be in the queue for both boxes?
  • edited October 2019
    @Ranshi922 Prizes will remain a mystery. You can only request one box at a time, same as it has always been. Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create Sage-Eye Avengers as a new creature card with a slightly different name and rarity. (Post both side by side)
  • I’m asking if, being in cue for the quicks will remove my entry for a regular box.
  • @Ranshi922 once you request a box... You can't change your request to a quick box or vice versa.
  • could I have another quick box?
  • @Fantastickill7 Your Mystery Box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Re-make your last entry and fix at least 5 of your 10+ punctuation and formatting/spacing errors. (Post both cards side by side)
  • I don't know how to post the images... just the links...
  • @jpastor - Let me try a quick box!
  • sorry that I couldn't figure out how to post the images :(
  • I would like just one more quick box, please
  • @jpastor
    Do I not get another? :(
  • edited October 2019
    @Fantastickill7 Oopsy I didnt see you requested a real box on page 74. In the future, you can't request a quick box if you've already requested a Mystery Box. Just this one time though I will delete your initial Mystery Box request and post your next quick box.

@Faiths_Guide I havent posted the next batch of Mystery Boxes yet, only quick boxes. If you want, just this one time I am allowing anyone who requested a Mystery Box to delete that request and change it to a quick box. In the future, if you've requested a Mystery Box already, you cant request a quick box until you have submitted your Mystery Box entry.

@TenebrisNemo I still have you in queue for a Mystery Box. In the future, if you've requested a Mystery Box already, you cant request a quick box until you have submitted your Mystery Box entry. Just this one time though I will delete your initial Mystery Box request and post your next quick box.

• @jpastor
    I totally forgot about me asking that. will remember that in future
  • @Fantastickill7 Your mystery box contains:
    - 2 favorites of my choice
    - A Mystery Challenge:
    Create a common mono-colored Sorcery card.

@TenebrisNemo Your quick mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent card with a Core set symbol.
  • @jpastor
    Oh, so even though I've finished all my previous boxes there aren't any new mystery boxes right now and I need to request a quick box?

I'll just wait until mystery boxes are back I guess. Thanks.
  • @Faiths_Guide That's correct. Regular Mystery Boxes require my computer and some time to complete.
  • Holy Cow! it's so hard to make common cards! I always want to make the card better...
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/new-knowledge?list=user
  • edited October 2019
    I would like a quick mystery box.@jpastor
  • @jpastor
    I mean quick box
  • @Dizzydude Your quick mystery box contains:
    - 5 favorites of my choice
    - A Mystery Challenge:
    Create a white instant or sorcery that allows you to draw a card.
  • Can it be multicolored
  • I'm gonna try a regular mystery box now
This discussion has been closed.