OH THE HORROR!!! Halloween Challenge... (Participants = Premium Prizes)

Happy October my fellow cardsmith's. And, since it's October you know what that means, the best holiday of the year, Halloween... This is gonna be a somewhat simple contest, but with great depth.

I want cards created after classic horror movies. Simple, right? I'm talking; Nightmare on Elm St. Friday the 13th. Hell, go as far back as Nosferatu. One caveat, I want artwork, artwork; not movie screen grabs. Do your best to find, or create, artwork that is not from the movie itself, that is all.

I will allow four (4) entries, new or old (if you already got them, @Sorinjace ...)

I want you all to capture the theme of movie characters or premises. The contest will end on Halloween night, 10/31 2359 PST.

Prizes: Prizes come in tiers based on the number of unique people that enter.

Top three will be honored in the Hall of Fame.

Update: Special prize for best artwork...

Tier One: Less than five people
1st: Follow + Favorites on all of your entries plus and two other cards of your choice
2nd: Favorites on all of your entries
3rd: Guaranteed favorite on entry

Tier Two: Five to Nine People
1st: Coin Flip for One Month of Premium + Follow + Favorites on all of your entries and two other cards of your choice
2nd: Favorites on all of your entries
3rd: Guaranteed favorite on entry

Tier Three: Ten to Fourteen People
1st: One Month of Premium + Follow + Favorites on all of your entries and two other cards of your choice
2nd: Favorites on all of your entries plus two other cards of your choice
3rd: Guaranteed favorite all of your entries
4th and 5th: Guaranteed favorite on entry

Tier Four: Fifteen to Nineteen People
1st: One Month of Premium + Follow + Favorites on all of your entries and two other cards of your choice
2nd: Coin Flip for One Month of Premium + Follow + Favorites on all of your entries plus two other cards of your choice
3rd: Guaranteed favorite all of your entries
4th and 5th: Guaranteed favorite on entry

TIER FIVE: 20+ PEOPLE
2nd and 3rd: Coin Flip for One Month of Premium + Follow + Favorites on all of your entries plus two other cards of your choice
4th and 5th: Guaranteed favorite all of your entries
Honorable Mentions: Guaranteed favorite on entry

Comments

This discussion has been closed.