The Cardsmith Camaraderie set (Commanders/Legendaries only) *Needs your input!*

Comments

• Happy birthday to your dad mercy!
  • edited July 2019
    Step 1: Give us some preferred names/nick-names for yourself.
    Step 2: Give us your preferred pronoun/gender. (This is for card art to be respectful.)
    Step 3: Give us at least three of your favorite color identities, in order of most to least preferred.
    Step 4: Give us at least three of your favorite specific deck archetype/styles.
    Step 5: Specify any other preferences for your card.

Step 1: Sorinjace
    Step 2: Male
    Step 3: House Dimir, Grixis, Esper, Sultai
    Step 4: Mill/Life Loss/Life Gain/Damage Of Any Kind/Return Permanent(s)/Exile/Graveyard Manipulation/Board Control/Discard/Draw Power. (Sorry if this isn't a specific deck build, but these are attributes I'm currently most known for when I play magic.)
    Step 5: Creature Types that I can remember of the many cards people have made for me of me is Vampire, Wizard, Human, Demon, Elf, Ally. So I guess if this can help you out any then that's why I listed it for you. I'm pretty open to new creature types though if you wish to change it up, but i do like Human, Vampire, and/or Wizard the most overall.
  • zombie slow burn..? lol
  • Giveaway Announcement:
    Hello fellow cardsmiths, myself am glad to see so much positive reception to the set myself am making. So myself am doing a giveaway for premium to each of a cardsmith who enters this thread in addition to one of their pals on the site.

So how do you enter? Post your response to my request in the starting post. Which is also listed below...

Feedback Entry:
    Step 1: Give us some preferred names/nick-names for yourself.
    Step 2: Give us your preferred pronoun/gender. (This is for card art to be respectful.)
    Step 3: Give us at least three of your favorite color identities, in order of most to least preferred.

Basically you tell us some stuff about yourself as a magic player/fan and as a cardsmith.
  • edited July 2019
    1. Pepper, Pepperoni.
    2. No preference. He/him by default.
    3. Orzhov, Selesnya, Monogreen, Monowhite, Simic.
    4. Aristocrats, Tokens, Stompy, Janky and fair/mind your own business stuff, bogles.
    5. Always love things that keep unfair decks at bay or frustrates them.
  • Minor Update: So far myself have allocated everyone's color combinations and whether or not they are a planeswalker based on their archetypes and availability. So things are going well. Now myself will start making the cards again from order of who entered earliest to latest unless myself feel stumped.

Thanks for your leniency as this is a big project. Myself will be working on Wednesday and Thursday, meaning that myself will be busy for a couple hours to say the least.
  • Step 1: Give us some preferred names/nick-names for yourself.
    Kandra, eirkhnun, Harper.

They/them

Grixis, Rakdos, Izzet, dimir,

Storm, chaos, spellslinger

If possible, would like to be an artifact creature
  • 1. Preffered names/nicknames: Samuel, Mal, Malsuxe

2. Preferred pronoun/Gender: He/male

3. Favorite color identities: Green/black, green/black/white, and 5 color

4. Favorite archetypes: First and foremost by a wide margin us reanimator, followed by Planeswalker Superfriends, and then tokens. On a side note, I actually dabble quite a bit in almost every single playstyle there is.

5. Additional preferences: Can't really think of anything. Go nuts and have fun with it.

I really like the whole idea behind this, and I wish you all the best in your endeavors. Cheers.
  • As Requested

1: Norzael / Fate / Sors
    2: He/Male
    3: Grixis, Izzet, Monoblack
    4: Shenanigans (removal, copy, change targets, Possibility storm), Sac Engines, Draw
    5: Demons or Fae (Just not a Satyr.. please)
  • Hi, Saw people were doing this so i decided to aswell

1:Handcraftedd.
    2:He/Male.
    3: Most Preferred: Phyrexian, Then Dimir, Then Lastly Izzet.
    4: My Favorite deck types are Eldrazi and Werewolves.
    5: Go crazy, I'll be happy to see what you do .
  • Thank you fellow cardsmiths for continuing to post entries. Myself was on a hiatus for a period of time, but am now back to work on this set and my contests/challenges.
  • Is this a thing?
    (Bomb Disposal)
  • 1:Drake Gladis/Peleas/Nahri/Flipphone/Chrysim/34/ *Beta* /Hirage Munephas
    2:He/Him/His(anthro wolf)
    3:Bant, Golgari, Naya
    4:Mana Ramp, Control/Taxes, Teamwork Creatures
    5:I want my card to really boost everyone on my side and bring down my enemies. Giving keywords, counters, and not allowing my opponent to do the same.

I would like to see the card based of me pls.
  • Sorry, been away feeling uninterested in my hobbies. Wanting to get back into this, but need to build up to it.
  • edited October 2019
    1: Shadow, Shadow123, Anything else that can be linked to Shadow
    2: He/him I don’t really care though
    3: Simic, Izzet, Temur
    4. Aggro, Burn, Infect, Control
    5. Surprise me.
  • @murkletins, want some help?
  • 1: Alyssa, Yue, Karin, Jayden
    2: They/Them
    3: Selesnya/Bant/Abzan
    4: Midrange, Control, Tokens,
    5: Support of my side, similar to Odric, master Tactician, or other similar effects.
  • @Temurzoa
    Looking to get one or two more cardsmiths to help make cards once this starts back up. Which should be within a week, likely sooner once myself have checked the status of all the cards in the set.

Apologies for being absent so often.
  • edited October 2019
    1. The Dragoon
    2. He/Him/His
    3. WUBRG (I love wubrg. playing more colors=more fun for me), Artifice (WUBR, even though its called artifice it doesn't need to have anything to do with artifacts), then jeskai
    4. Planeswalker superfriends, enchantment only deck (basically use enchantments control whole board since people generally run less enchantment removal), and finally copy storm (copy planeswalkers, enchantments, and creatures, but storm it)
    5. Would love to be a planeswalker, or planeswalker support somehow

If it would help since my decks are kinda weird I'll link some example decks when I get a chance later today! Cheers and best of luck with the set!
  • edited October 2019
    I'll start off where @murkletins last left off, and I'll expand outwards.

@sanjaya666

• @murkletins I’d be happy to help as well!
  • edited October 2019
    @MonkeyPirate2002, I couldn't do a Planeswalker commander, but I hope I did Mo-Pir justice.

• edited October 2019
  • edited October 2019
  • @Temurzoa Guess I'll stick being 'the Mundane' while everyone else gets some pretentious and mighty titles.

:3
  • edited October 2019
    If it's not too late...

Step 1: Tommy
    Step 2: Male/Mister
    Step 3: Izzet, Rakdos, Grixis, Orzhov, Azorious, Esper, Sultai, Dimir
    Step 4: Spellslinger, graveyard matters, surprise threats, win/loss conditions, auras/equipment matters, resource removal, full control
    Step 5: Race - Preferably human or vampire, although cat or zombie also works. Please try to avoid demons or devils. Someone with dapper clothes, perhaps a nice hat, would be splendid, but is absolutely not a requirement... >;3
  • Step 1: Anything really, I don't care.
    Step 2: Once again, I don't care. See, I'm making this easy for you!
    Step 3: Rakdos, Mardu, Grixis
    Step 4: Minotaur tribal. A good solid Minotaur commander, because we don't have enough.
    Step 5: See above.
  • How long til I come out?
This discussion has been closed.