Alencian War #1 {easy to play, difficult to understand}

2»

Comments

• edited November 2019
    @Tomigon This isn't the post to design the manna, only use it. But that's the thing, It's an overlapping scheme that simply covers the features that cannot be covered just by one color alone. That is, SUB-Mana forms.

Jungle, for example, adds beast/plant to the schemes.
  • So then where is the post to design manna?
  • Page me for that.
  • @Reizon
    You were wondering why no one use your advanced mana, so I answered.

Again, we don't need Jungle mana to make beast/plant cards. We can simply make them green.
  • @Tomigon With THAT mindset, you may as well take it extreme and use the KISS paradigm, my enemy. I live for advanced, not necessarily complicated. Otherwise, it's disrespect for high-end fire types like me.

Yes, that sounds like island, I know... but the point is inventiveness.
    Look at frost and energy as an example. I didn't even know they existed until recently, and energy can be a cost on the cards as well without adding new colors.

So... the only thing holding us back - is YOU.
    So there.
  • @Reizon, the inventiveness that is achieved here is vast and done within the scope of the game as it exists. New ideas aren't bad, but you're reskinning something and calling it new. People just don't like that...

I'm just getting a little tired of you saying that others are to blame...
  • Then tell me something I am missing or please leave me alone.
    Besides, this is dead, due to 'phyrexian'. So, it may as well be closed. I'm just trying to find something that ISN'T covered.
  • Basically everything is covered. Even technology...
  • Ahem - original CONTENT. I'm fully aware of the wheel of colors, and that's besides the point. I may have something, however: the council.
  • What, the ministry of silly walks?
  • Closed it, doing an adventure involving a special Planeswalker.
  • Ok. Uncivil Phyrexian grammar Nazi Tomigon is closing this thread.

P.S. I'm glad that you discovered energy counters. New counters are much more realistic than new mana. I think people would be more interested in it.

I'm not holding you back. I was just telling you the issues, so that you can fix something and move on. And you are starting to do it, so I'm happy. Good luck with your new adventure!
This discussion has been closed.