Secret Cards Challenge

edited December 2019 in Contests and Challenges
Each time, you send me a message involving the present conditions I present of the card you must design.
The top 5 cards get a favorite from me, and are presented before I move on to the next challenge.
I will always reveal the full list of people that competed in this challenge, placing the order of the cards I'm most impressed with when I judge them.

How long do I have?

Until I've received 15 cards, or it's been a week, whichever is first.

How many cards?

ONE per person, per round.
Each favorite you give me grants an extra card good for 3 rounds.

Challenge 1 Conditions:

The card must specifically be a legendary blue/black creature.
The card must cost a converted total of 5 to 8 mana.
The card must have an 1st and 2nd triggered ability.

Remember, the conditions are semi-random, based on mere whim at the time.

Comments

• edited December 2019
    @Reizon, do all of the conditions have to be met on a single card, or are those simply three options to choose from?
  • edited December 2019
    @Ranshi - It's possible, but it's better to just meet the conditions on EACH one. My key to judging is appropriate content - and I weigh creativity quite big.

For example, three cards, ONE entry, each taking one of the specials.
    Or one card each, three entries, all of them with all three specials.
  • edited December 2019
    @Corwinnn @Tomigon
    Can we close this thread before it becomes a two-person argument that's stuck on the front page of the Forums for no good reason? I'm starteding to get tired to of opening discussions on the front page (of the Forums) that happen to be arguments between Reizon and others. Addendum : And civility. Can we stop arguing about civility, for the love of Foegod? Every time I find an argument going on, someone is clamoring about civility, morals, and ethics.
  • For the love of Foegod!

@Reizon @Ranshi - Feel free to continue this discussion in PM's
  • @Corwin - YES PLEASE!
This discussion has been closed.