Stitia, Plane of 13 Deaths (RPG Style Saga/My First Saga)

Comments

• @EnvyReaper I'll be sure to get to you ASAP! Currently working on DrakeGladis's scenario.
  • @DrakeGladis I'll be a little longer. Was just finished judging the card when my iPad crashed. I love technology...
  • edited December 2019
    @DrakeGladis As the faeries carry you away, you try to escape. You don't want to hurt these people, let alone any more than they have already been hurt. They're your own kin, even if they are somewhat delusional. Gunfights have resulted in injuries. Some of the Owu soldiers may even be dead. You have to avoid any more violence...

"Enerew!" Sophia cries out. The faeries have carried you high into the air, about 50 feet. The glistening aurora that once surrounded you darkens as you pierce the veil surrounding Owu. "Hemi! Ferian! Do something-"

"I know it's our captain, but do we really have to do everything around here?" Ferian moans as she flies into the air.

"You try throwing a sword from ground level," Hemi responds as she tries to prepare another wind spell. "See how much you accomplish." Hemi collapses to the ground again, and her skin is beginning to grow pale.

"We all know Dekin won't accomplish much with his guns," Jacob jabs. "Except shoot the captain."

"Shut yer trap!" Dekin pushes Jacob aside. "I've got this!"

100 feet. You look down. One wrong move could kill you. The faeries start flying back towards Owu, and the aurora reappears. You are overwhelmed by a wave of calmness, but also one of clarity. You know there's only one way to solve this without violence; you'll just have to pray it works.

"Enerewwwwwwwww..."

The faeries approach the city, Cleyeft is walking down the stairs, apparently awaiting their arrival.

"Enerew... I see you have decided to surrender. I'd like to thank you for reconsidering your hostilities against us. Your ideals have been twisted, young prince... you must be cleansed. Take him to the chamber!"

A few minutes later, you are dropped into a great pool of pink crystal water. With a great splash, you land, but it feels like the clouds themselves stopped your fall. You are at ease here, and you never want to leave. You feel warm and fuzzy, and you just want to fall asleep.

"Enerew, Prince of Owu. I have offered you another chance to claim the crown. Will you accept it?"

"Yes..." This isn't right. It feels like you're being controlled. The words leave your mouth against your will, but you feel like this is the right thing to do.

"Then drink deep, Enerew. Drink from the Fountain of Worlds. See the light of a thousand suns. Embrace the glory of a thousand victories. This is your time. Your coming."

"Yes... father..." You turn over onto your knees to drink from the fountain. However, you notice something... strange. The reflection has a blue shading to it. You hesitate.

"Drink from the fountain. Take in the very essence of your future."

You look deeper... into your eyes. In the reflection of your eyes you see... you see...

"Hesitation is weakness, Enerew. Show me your pride. Do not waver."

In the reflection, you see... Cleyeft.

"Enerew! What's wrong?"

You look up. The fountain shimmers, and you hear it. His voice... went through the fountain. It didn't echo off the walls.

"Hm... smarter than I thought, aren't you? Very well. I guess I'll have to deal with you the less civil way..."

The fountain shatters. The world warps. You fall face down, and you realize you're still in the throne room, laying on the sigil, which has stopped glowing. Cleyeft is uninjured, but alone. No aurora surrounds Owu. The area isn't sealed off. Your crewmates aren't here. You're completely alone.

"You may of shattered my Illusion, but you can never shatter my pride! Unworthy kin! Face the might of our ancestors!"

But if that's true, then what about the aurora? How was Cleyeft uninjured?

"Think deep... what were you going to say... when this king refused to agree with you?"

Suddenly, your mind expands at an astounding pace, filled with unmatched clarity. However, just as you snap back to reality, you realize the real Cleyeft is striking, and you are impacted with enough force to shatter several ribs. You are back in the actual throne room, still surrounded and trapped, but you refuse to waver.

What I... was going to say...

The words of a speech well crafted leave you mouth, laced with arcane magic of suggestion. As Cleyeft continues to attack, you dodge slash after slash, spell after spell, refusing to stop. Even if you have to do this all day you will. You will convince this ruler to listen to reason. To release you, and to not be so forceful with his ideals. To release the prisoners.

After seemingly hours, Cleyeft finally stops. Your words seemed to have reached him. He realizes the error of his ways.

"I... am sorry for being so insistent. I should know full well... You may be my child, but you're an adult now, Enerew. You should be free to make your own choices... and now... you are free to leave as you are. It is saddening to let you go, but if this is the way it must be... so be it..."

The magic walls dissipate, and your allies, including the ones who can to rescue you, are released.
  • edited December 2019
    @DrakeGladis As you leave Owu, you look back at the tree you saw when you entered.

Brave kin, travel on
    Brave kin, seek the dawn
    Don't look back, be ever grateful
    May your travels be safe and fateful

You go to leave, when you are suddenly struck with a mental force. The visions of doomsday.

"Well. I'll be..." Jacob reacts as he doubles over in pain.
    "Me coffer's gettin' low," Dekin says as he rushes to get back on board the Mistborn. "There be people who need savin', an' I bet they'd pay a pretty penny to be saved!"
    "You mean to profit off the suffering of others?!" Sophia scolds.
    "I would leave that to the Captain," Jacob begins. "We don't exactly run the most... honest business anyways."
    "We're mercenaries, Sophia," Ferian begins. "Ever heard about the battle for Aegon's Isle Keep?"
    "I'm familiar, but I haven't heard the full story," Hemi inquires.
    "Well... it was the Holy War of 666. Angels and demons were fighting for a small island, about the size of the Mistborn. Rumors told of an ancient artifact hidden deep underground. A sacred blade. You know who took it? A single vigilante who arrived the day before. He took a contract from a demon... then killed the demon with the blade and took his money back. This was the same vigilante responsible for sealing Khantsievth away."
    "Ouch." Jacob winces.
    "And what was the point in you telling us that?" Sophia queries.
    "We aren't all for what's good in this world," Ferian continues. "We still need to make some money in the end. We live off our adventures."

As you rest in your quarters, you mind is swimming with visions. The voice from before... it's Nohel...

"Enerew... I am sorry to bother you again, but your assistance is needed. Come to Yrntrn..."
  • // @EnvyReaper I hope I'm understanding your request correctly.
    @BudGetTheCam Sorry I haven't been linking you to these!

@Blazin_Biscuit Just a quick checkup. I hope you're okay with the things I've been doing XD

"Hm... so it is assistance you wish for, yes? I understand what you are seeking... the truth behind the death of Drana. I can aid you in this search, Draundr. I know the location of one of my agents that may be able to aid you. They just so happen to be in Hitcherald, and they just so happen to be one of the four people whom you seek... Enedris. An angel of life that just recently sought my gift. He seeks to make acquaintance with you."

Zanletesh summons before Draundr a crystal the size of Draundr's hand. In it lies a moving image. The wanderings of a demon... but they bear a glow somewhat akin to Draundr's own.

"Take this with you. The crystal will glow as you get closer, but only to you. To everyone other than those you can trust, the crystal will appear as a mere shard of stone. The price for you has already been paid. You already have a pact with Xataxji, yes? He has made a pact with me, therefore, my gifts extend to you."

Draundr takes the stone and puts it away. Enedris. He looks at the bone again, and Kerial's name has faded away. Enedris is one of the three remaining names.

"Now that things are settled, I have things to do and places to be. The end of the world is something that takes a lot of work to resolve. I'll be watching over you. Hahahahahah!"

As the chains surrounding Zanletesh coil through the air, they wrap around him, seeming to coil him into a twisting cyclone of dark smoke, and then he disappears...

You arrive at Hitcherald once again. This time, however, the surrounding area seems desolate. The streets are empty, except for a few angels, priests, and truly devoted Hexists roaming with religious symbols. They barely give you a look as you pass them. They all look nearly emotionless, grim with their eyes pointed towards the ground.

You make your way into the same meeting room as before. Lilith is the first to regain consciousness, and she is shaken as she looks up through the skylight.

"Gah! Where am I? Am I?..." She turns her head, and sees you two, there with Kerial. "Oh, thank goodness I'm-" Lilith realizes she is bound. She looks to see Scarf, then Rusty, also bound. "What's going on? What's the meaning of this?"

"To say the least, the last thing we need is anyone killing each other," Kerial begins, "over such a trivial matter."

"I merely intend to protect my group and their best interests. If that means having to deal with any of them, I will. It's a leader's duty to protect those they lead, Draundr... wouldn't you do the same?"

Shifting is heard in the back of the room, and Scarf shakes awake. "Ah... the classic! The fight interrupted by the kidnapping!"

"This isn't a kidnapping," Schoren detests. "We couldn't take any risks of another fight breaking out, so we had to bind you."

"Um... you- you do realize I could just break out of these at free will, right? Least I'm pretty sure I could. Then again, I spill my blood for power and the next thing I know there's an axe in my shoulder and I drift off to la-la land! How would I know for sure?"

"So you're awake." Lilith replies.

"Anyways, could someone grab me a cup of water? Or ale, it doesn't even matter."

"So... We have two little boatloads of fun," Kerial says snarkly. "We tried to find your little two-faced friend, but he was nowhere to be seen."

"Great!" Scarf gets up onto his feet. "We never have to deal with him again! Chee-"

"We need to find him, and we also have this Enedris person. I'll leave the choice up to you two as to who to chase after first."
  • edited December 2019
    @Tommia @Bowler218 "I'll give you one chance. You can take your friend and leave now, or you can burn like fangface here."
  • You know, I might actually leave this (Maybe) Because 1. I'm stuck and 2. I don't want Ishka to be a bad guy.
  • @KorandAngels You do not have to completely obey or disobey Altreya's command. You could just as well take the angel to the execution room and help her escape as much as you could refuse to execute her. Likewise, if you are seriously against how your story is playing out, I can allow you to submit a new character as a special exception, but only once. Ishka will become autonomous as a result.
  • I was thinking her story would go something like this:
    1. Defeat villains
    2. Repeat.
    3. Find out reason for rebirth
    4. Stop rebirth.
    5. die.
    That is different to what is happening. I will keep your offer in mind, and will probably take it up when I have a good idea. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • //so what was with the doomsday visions? and certainly I'll go to yrntrn..
  • @KorandAngels This is an immersion experience. It was never going to be a simple 5 step process XD
  • @Tommia

"We have to find Danny, we can't risk anymore people leaving the group, Enedris isn't going anywhere anytime soon."
  • T̸̝̣͕̐ͅh̷̺̖͊̕ͅẹ̴͈͇̘̠͋͊̓́̊ ̷̫̳̇͘ţ̸̰̰̤͗̃̉̊͆h̶̩̕ŗ̷́̏o̸͈̱̪̓n̸̻̻̱̟͊ḙ̵̻͔̆̍̕.̵̭͔̐̀.̸͔̙̜̪̓.̴̦̌̃ ̵̺̟̯̭͖͌̿̔̀ ̴̥̯͐́ͅŇ̸̗̺o̶͖̰̰̻͌̎̀͘͝ ̷̢̨̪̠͕͌̑̒̎̓d̵̡̻͔̓͂͑̀ẻ̷̜̃s̶͙͂͂͌̆͝i̷͖̲̫͂ͅř̶̡̠̜̔ę̵͗͋̀.̸̬̯̼̣͒̓ͅ.̴̢͓͈̝́̕͜͝.̵̲̖͉̊̋ ̶̠̖̇̈́ ̴͓͎̙̟̻̒͆Ṋ̸̬̺̜̋͋̅͑͘o̷̧͎̮͆̓̚͠t̵̯͈͕͋̓̈̎ ̶͚̐̕͠m̴̢̖̗̣̅̄̓̆̎i̷̢̦̜͋͆ṉ̶̩̗͈̥̽́̽͆̂e̸̤̱̓͊͛̿ ̷͓̥͂͑̊̕ť̷̲͜o̸̱̓̽̚ ̵͓͍̐t̷̲̜̺̤̩̀̈̄̔̒a̷͙̅͂̔̇̀k̶̥̒e̸͎͎͔̺͖̓̓̆̏.̵͇̺͙̄͌́.̸̘͚̱̇͝.̷̰̼̜̈́͑ ̸̜͎̼̗́̈́͜ ̴̨̖̪̠̺̑̂͘ ̶̞̼̭̔͑T̵͍͓͈̞̈́̀h̸̗̗̀e̶̪͍̚ ̵̺͕̥̈́͒͜W̵̨̘͚̥̣̿̽͂̇ö̴̞͈̮͚̦́r̶̠̰̝̂̇͝l̷̲͚̾͂̿d̵͓͕̋s̴̨̖͔̝͙̓͒̏̒ò̶͉̻͖̤ū̶̺͇͕̳l̷̗̥͋̉̾͠.̸͓̆̋.̴̥̈.̴͍̼̠̜͐ ̴̡͈͖̬̣͋ ̴̱̩̏͂̈̏̿H̸̥̤̙͖̓̆̓̊ī̶͙l̶͓̾̑̿̓̋f̴̮̈̚̕m̶͎̝̩͊i̸͉̔̈́̅r̸̙̣̥͇̈́͛͠.̴͓̘͉͖́.̷̰̞͙̄̃̈̚.̷͙̈́̒̐͜͝ ̶̭̗̩̳͚̑ ̵̿͜͝Ŗ̴͎̭͋̎̃̽̈́e̸̝̖̟̥͐̽̄̚͝t̶̹̤̂͊̈ṳ̵̣́̄̉̏̃r̸̨̠͋n̶̗̫̦̭͈̅ ̵̧͐͊̽̌t̸͉͔͈̖͗̔͝o̵̮̩̭̞̒̂ ̵͚̈́̂̀͑i̷̧̺͈̪̭̽ṱ̶̰͒s̴̡̼̜̠̖͊̔̀̀́ ̷̡̤̩̻̃͒̿͊̏r̶̤̻̆̔i̶͇̝͗̒̀͠ǵ̵̞͗̄h̷̖̺̚͠t̷̯̖̂̈̿͘f̴̞̏͌̀̓u̶̫͕̟̟͓̐l̶̻̮͔̽̌̓͘ ̴̞̋ṕ̸͎̝͔̲͋̚͝͝l̷̛̮̟̞̻̙̓ą̴̫͕̻̃c̶͇̊͝e̵̢̱̩̥̓̎̾͋́.̶͉̝̫͖͆̆̍͂̿.̴͍̤̏̓̏ͅ.̷̢̫͍̅ ̴͔̰͇̫͐̕ ̴̣̼̱͓̰̀͋̑͝Ŕ̶̹͉͉̒̐e̵̜͎͓̠̮̓̈́̎b̸̫͔̙̑́̈́͜i̷̲̤̤̰̽̉ŕ̶̺̣͔͑ţ̷͍̳͍͂͗̚h̴͇͇̟̹̑̈.̷͚̪̬̱̺̀̄͑̀͝.̵͖̩̘͕̦́.̵̗̻̦̱̈́̓ ̵̛̲̂̊̉̈́ ̸̱̼͓͗͂̕͠M̸̡̹̝̉͒̽̐͜ǘ̸̟̯͈̦̹͠s̶̲̯͍͍͒́̀ṯ̶̨̱̈ͅ ̷̧̠͇̼̦͂͊̿̃̚ê̶̞̖͗͛ṉ̶͉͖̲̖͑̎ḏ̸̝̅̇͋̆̚.̵̹́̿̑̈́.̷̯͇̝͚̻̈̂͆̊̚.̸̞̱͛̔̀͠ͅ ̵̥̠̒̀ ̴͖̆T̵̰̣͆̆̌h̷̨̖͛̊̎̏ḛ̶͎̑͛̚͝ ̵̦̗͛͋̏͝Ḟ̵̱̯͙̮̉̈́i̸̱͖̞̪̤͂̓̾́̄v̶̪̀͐͆̓e̵͍̗̿.̷͓̈͐̊̑̈́.̵͙͉̮̓͘.̸̢̰̟͒ ̶̧̳̲͎̈ ̸̢̧̩̯̕A̶̲̰͓̳̓́̽n̷̛̪̈́͌͠d̷̤̯͛ ̸̨̣͚̟̲͋̕t̶͍͖̐h̸̦̪͓͌̐e̵̛͙̐͐͝į̴̮̦̲̂͜ȓ̷̝͓̽ ̸̧̍͒f̶͙͈̹͖̒̄o̶̢͙̺̥͜͠l̵̢͗͌̒ļ̶̬̘͊͂y̸̨͓̾̉̀ͅ.̵̠͖̙̤̀͜.̴̗̘̥̗̎̈́͠.̵̯̈ ̷̹̖̟̜̿͋̑̇̕ ̵͉̥̯̙́̑͌̔͑E̸̻̽̋̇͠ṉ̷̨͎̭̥̃̅͝ḋ̷̝̈s̴̪̼̐̏̏̉ ̶̰̫̖̖͍̈́ņ̵̭̫̫̓͐̄͑͝ͅo̵̹̖͖̱̿̓̉͂͘w̴̤͖̽̆.̶̢͚̓͝.̵̙́̏ͅ.̵̭̦́͊̃
  • @DrakeGladis As you set sail, you notice that the water seems to be lower than before. A minor change, but it has no bearing on your journey as you fly towards the Capital of Industry.

Your crew guides the Mistborn towards Yrntrn, a commotion stirring up on board.

"Drat. I must of turned the wrong way." Masen says to himself as he holds the wheel. "I've never made a mistake like this before."
    "No... you haven't turned the ship at all." Someone else comments.
    "Then... where are we?"

You haven't seen anything like it. A massive crater, filled with water. You look towards the north, and you see Racrion... west, you see Hitcherald... but Yrntrn is nowhere to be found.

"The other five gods have gone too far, Enerew. What you see before you is a testament. I'm sorry to drag you into this mess, but... I feel something within you, young wolfkin. I believe you may be one of the ones who will guide this world to a brighter future."
    "I don't want to hear any talk about 'the chosen ones'." Ferian is apparently able to hear Nohel as well. "I have unsettled business. If this is a fight against the gods you can count me in!"
    Dekin spits out his drink. "The gods?!"
    "Would you like me to get you a handkerchief, sir?" Whirr says as he comes from the interior of the ship. "I can also refill tha-"
    "What in the seas do the gods have to do with anything?"
    "The Six are the corporeal entities that rule over-"
    "I was askin' Ferian!"
    "I'm sorry Dekin." Whirr takes it upon himself to give Dekin a handkerchief anyways, and goes back into the ship to get a mop.
    "You saw the visions earlier, you dingbat!" Ferian snaps. "The gods are going to turn against humanity! And it just so happens we got an invitation to the welcoming party!"
    "You can't be serious..."
    "Everyone... please trust me on this." Nohel begins again. "I want you to dive into the water below."
    "Do what?!" Now everyone on board can hear him, and Sophia is startled.
    "Imagine a lush forest... a paradise from your dreams as you leap into the water below... your new allies await you."
  • @EnvyReaper @BudGetTheCam

"Uuuggghhh..." Scarf moans. "Can't we just leave him behind?"
    "Not as long as I'm alive," Lilith objects. "Even if I have to drag him home kicking and screaming, it's my duty to ensure everyone's safety. It falls back on me if something happens to him."
    "Aw man... I should of wished for Danny's disappearance. If I have to deal with him, can I at least have the old Danny back?"
    "I'm sure he'll remember us. Anyways, can you please untie us-"
    "Ahem." Kerial clears their throat. "This should be an interesting little search. With the direction he was walking, he'll likely end up in Nasita."
    "OOHOO!" Scarf sits up. "Okay! Now I'm interested!"
    "Nasita... right." Lilith looks down. "Welp. I guess we should get going, but..." LIlith looks over at Rusty. He hasn't moved and inch. "I wonder if he's okay."

What will you do about Rusty's situation? Also, will you unbind Scarf and Lilith before you leave? (If you decide to leave now.)
  • // @MonkeyPirate2002 So... uh... I can assume a few things from what I read, but what exactly are you going to do?
  • What do you need me to do?
  • @DrakeGladis Decide whether or not you will jump into the water
  • @Tommia essentially I’m telling the big boss that I don’t want to rule this plane, rather I want to return Hilfmir to its rightful place and end the reign of the Five (and Conse)
  • It would be more fleshed out than that, that's it made to it's simplest plausible form. If I would wright it properly, it would use five comments.
  • @Tommia

"Have Rusty unbound, and put him in a room with guards posted inside and outside, but treat him as a simple guest and have caretakers sent to care for him."

Draundr turns to Lilith and Scarf

"I will only unbind you two if you explain to me what is the significance of this, Deborah, figure."
  • edited December 2019
    I will likely be getting to everyone on Monday. I've been trying to go through and sort my magic cards, and it *has not* been an easy or quick process. In the meantime...

@Aggroman15 I noticed you've been pretty active on the site, and the sole reason I removed Niyan is because you had been inactive for so long. I've been a lot more lenient lately (and not randomly killing inactive characters in elaborate fashion), so if you want to re-join, be it picking back up where you left off or creating a new character, you can.
  • I have arrived! I'm going to be devoting today to trying to get this caught up, even if my parents kill me!
  • @MonkeyPirate2002 "Hm... are you sure that isn't what you desire, fallen king? You have worked so hard to accomplish nothing on your current path. And need I remind you that when the time comes, the gods fall, and we all take our place at the feet of the throne, someone will need to step up and claim their place..."

Suddenly, a tangible being forms. A mere projection, but even then it seems too large to fit in the room. A twisted but familiar presence conjures itself before you.

"Anyways, I am gladly willing to assist anyone who has made enemies with the Six, but I do not operate for free. I will be demanding, and the cost for services rendered are great sums of servitude... and blood. You likely will not enjoy a moment you spend serving me. But in the end, the aid you will garner will be immeasurable. Imagine all of your enemies, gone and erased. Your ideal world, and power beyond what you ever had before your fall. I can give you that and more... if you are willing to accept my terms..."

The figure pulls a thick book out of their skin, which stretches and oozes as they slowly remove the wretched thing like one would remove a nail from their foot. You notice it is made of flesh, and its 13 filmy pages are bound together by bone. The figure flips the book to the very last page, and begins to write something down, burning the letters into the page with their long, twisted pitch-black claws.

"As for your mention of Hilfmir, I know nothing of how she could of been summoned, but she is Stitia's Worldsoul, mourningful and distraught. An embodiment of the world's suffering by the hands of these pretenders. From what I have known, she only emerges when the end times are nigh, and she cannot be sent back to her dwelling once she has escaped." The projection paces around, a thud with every single footstep they take. "Anyways, did you know... there was never a single god on this plane when it was brought into creation, but there was always me... I was always there, watching. Perhaps... you could even say I'm the closest thing this world has to an actual god."

The figure has finished writing. You notice the claw they wrote with is dripping profusely with black, ichorish blood. The figure begins to bend itself to a more humanoid form, one as tall as you, and you finally realize just how big the book is. In the hands of this humanoid figure, this book is as wide as many of the largest books are long. He hands you the book, opened on the last page, and you can already feel it burning into you. A contract, written clearly with no room for misinterpretation, and absolutely no fine print.

In essence, Khantsievth's agreement is to aid you in defeating the gods that rule the world, and to allow you to rise to power if you ever decide to. In exchange, you must aid him in his rise to power. He will occasionally demand services or blood. Some tasks may be simple, such as delivery of supplies or an assassination. Others may be toiling, such as mass violence or high crimes against the Six. Once you agree, you will be bound to Khantsievth's orders until he accomplishes his agenda. If you sign and fail to abide by his orders, your default will be death.

"You are not obligated to make a contract with me, of course. But, in the same, if you do not sign, I am not obligated to aid you. Is that understood?"

Will you take the contract?
  • edited January 2020
    @EnvyReaper "Deborah, pfff- hahahah!" Scarf begins laughing. "Significant? More like insignificant other, amiright?! HAH!"
    "Scarf!" Lilith yells at Scarf again. "Anyways... it's a rough story. Deborah... was Rusty's wife."
    "You had to ask, didn't you? Dwell on the past, and you might just become history-"
    "As the Captain of our group, and heir to the Foxwald bloodline, I order you to shut up!"
    "Alright! Sheesh..."
    "As I was saying, Rusty and Deborah had it pretty well. They lived together in a log cabin in Delvad. They had it made, and both of them settled down together and had a child. However... Rusty found out Deborah was cheating, and I don't mean 'Interested in another girl' cheating..."
    "As one would say 'You are nothing but a filthy, wretched wh-' "
    "She was 'intimately involved' with... 3 other men. She actually had gotten away with it for years, but it all caught up to her, and she had to choose one-"
    "Oh! And here comes the fun part!"
    "So... she decided to kill all four of them."
    "Tadah!"
    "She realized she had feelings for someone else, and she had already been caught in a bit of a... 'situation'. So she came to the conclusion that she needed to eliminate the evidence. She killed the first three, framing them as suicides, but when she went to kill Rusty... he found the knife under her pillow. When she realized he found it, she took the family gun and shot him... five times. He... he had no choice but to kill her."
    "And that's the story on how Rusty dealt with his first breakup! Yay!"
  • @MonkeyPirate2002 "Hmph, very well." The book slams shut and screams in pain. "I will not be forceful. But on another note, do we at least agree to be allies?"
  • edited December 2019
    @MonkeyPirate2002 "Very good. Now, if that's the case... it's time for the ceremony to continue."

The Maviol are shaking in fear. Jerry gives you a strange look, as though wondering how you're handling this all so well. The figure disappears, and shortly after, all of the cultists you just killed rise back up, brought back to life, and shamble to continue in their proceedings.

"I don't like this one bit," Jerry finally speaks. "A demon... that plans to take over the world..."

A muttering begins among the Maviol, but it is broken by a bell.

*ding... ding... ding... ding...*

The bell shatters the silence that has taken hold of the world.

*ding... ding... ding...*

Again, the ringing seems to get louder with every strike. Just like that fateful night...

*ding... ding...*

You look out the window, and realize that there is no light outside.

"K'Trinop... what's going on?"

*ding... ding...*

Many of the people in the room fall down. The bells are too loud to bear, ringing with resonations of arcane eldritch magic. You smell blood, stronger than before, and the blood spilt on the floor begins to rise off the floor in a sort of smoke.

*ding...*

It is noon. You hear footfalls going up the stairs, and a group of people are rushing through. You can barely hear anything.

*ding..........*

The hymn begins again.

"Come now to the rooftop, men and women, parents and children, rich and poor, young and old, worthy and unworthy, wretched and pure... bring to me your offerings, for they give me the power to rise again!"

You can choose to join the ceremony, or to continue on elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.