Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• @jpastor
    How do I know which prizes are not premium?
  • edited January 2020

@jpastor may I have another box, please?
  • edited January 2020
    @twighlight8 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary Creature that's not rare or mythic rare [Optional: with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard] [Optional: that's CMC 3 or less.]

@Ranshi Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with Telepath in its name [Optional: with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard] [Optional: that's an instant or sorcery with CMC 5 or greater] [Optional: that's a creature with CMC 3 or less.]

@shadow123 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with Telepath in its name [Optional: with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard] [Optional: that's an instant or sorcery with CMC 5 or greater] [Optional: that's a creature with CMC 3 or less.]

@Dechujoh64 Your mystery box contains:
    - 74: Choose any other Cardsmith for me to give a Mystery Box too. It will contain a prize.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary Creature that's not rare or mythic rare [Optional: with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard] [Optional: that's CMC 3 or less.]
  • @jpastor
    Mystery Challenge - Create an Elemental creature
    A Christmas Gift - I choose prize number 82. (Reveal an unrevealed prize from the Mystery Box prize list. You get that prize.)
    I choose to reveal and get prize number 52.
  • @fantastickill7 Prize 52: Reveal an unrevealed gift from the Community Mystery Box, you get the prize. (Choose a prize between 1 - 145)
  • @jpastor could I have a mystery box?
  • @fantastickill7 CMB Prize #13: Two target cardsmiths fight (Name two cardsmiths to both receive the same Mystery Challenge. They'll both submit an entry. The one who gets more faves on their entry will get a Mystery Prize.) The only page worthy of note is the page before the torn out pages, which says, "Chapter IV: Cure". Your mystery box contains:
    - 12: A Featured Card
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with Nephalia in its name [Optional: with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard] [Optional: that's an instant or sorcery with CMC 5 or greater] [Optional: that's a creature with CMC 3 or less.]

@Ranshi Your quick mystery box contains:
    - 3 favorites of your choice
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with Nephalia in its name [Optional: with an ability that investigates, searches, looks, or cycles through your library, hand, or graveyard] [Optional: that's an instant or sorcery with CMC 5 or greater] [Optional: that's a creature with CMC 3 or less.]
  • HOLY ****! @fantastickill7, that's quite the glorious prize you got there!
  • @jpastor
    Lets have @sorinjace and @Faiths_Guide fight!

Holy Macaroni! Premium prize!
    Do I get to pick which card I want featured?
  • @jpastor
    Also, how long would my card stay featured?
  • @jpastor
    Mystery Challenge - Create a card with Nephalia in its name.
    Can I have another mystery box?
  • @jpastor if I get to choose what card I want featured then I pick those one.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/besieged-by-the-dragon?list=user
  • I've been summoned!?
  • @Faiths_Guide

I got this prize(below) if you don't want to do it I can choose someone else.
    @fantastickill7 CMB Prize #13: Two target cardsmiths fight (Name two cardsmiths to both receive the same Mystery Challenge. They'll both submit an entry. The one who gets more faves on their entry will get a Mystery Prize.)
  • Well, I never back down from a fight... so.
  • @Fantastickill7, WE are the ones fighting I think. The thing from Christmas is that you get the prize. Now the two of us have the same challenge.
  • @Ranshi that doesn't make sense the prize said clearly that I name two cardsmiths and those two fight
  • @Fantastickill7 @Ranshi
    Ya, it'd be @sorinjace and I in the "fight" according to the choices.
  • Then why do we have the same prompt?
  • @Ranshi I don't know...

@jpastor Do I get to choose who fights or is it already decided?
  • Fantastickill is correct. Sorinjace vs Faiths_Guide coming up.
  • "Create an Enchantment that mentions a color in its ability text."

Xenagos, Reveling God

...Legendary Enchantment Planeswalkers really seem like they don't want to exist, huh? Anyway, I'd like another mystery box, please.
  • @TheWanderer
    Since all planeswalkers automatically have the supertype legendary as of Jan, 2018. You could just do enchantment planeswalker - xenagos and then it wouldn't be falling off the card
  • edited January 2020
    @TheWanderer
    Correct, they don't.

From Blogatog:
    Q: "When or if? Legendary enchantment planeswalker? I was kinda hoping for that from our new boy..."

A: "Planeswalkers don’t have other cardtypes. Karn would be an Artifact Planeswalker if we did."
  • Whats going on?
  • @sorinjace
    you, and @Faiths_Guide are going to both get the same mystery challenge, then whoever gets the most favs on their card gets a mystery prize
  • @sorinjace vs @Faiths_Guide You have until an undisclosed deadline to submit a card for the following Mystery Challenge. The Cardsmith who acquires the most favorites on this card by yet another undisclosed deadline will earn a wonderful Mystery Prize. The loser will forever have to think about the loss.

- A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent card with an ability you can use only while it’s in your hand.
This discussion has been closed.