A Knight's Charge (Participants = Premium Prizes)

Calling all noble 'Smiths, to the greatest duel to close out the decade. I, Spook, request the best of the best to create for me a series of Knightly cards to prove who is the greatest jouster of them all.

Requirements
1: A legendary Knight.
2: The knights trusty weapon; not all knights use a sword...
3: The land that the knight represents.
4: A separate creature, that the knight travels with; could be his squire, a fair maiden, or noble protectorate.
***Yes, old cards are allowed***

I am looking for cohesiveness, and flavor that ties your entries together. Also, balance, grammar and syntax are key.

I have an algorithm designed to compare one card versus another, or set. All judging will be based off of this. Once I get all entries, judging will consist of randomly drawn contestants, and I will post the results from each round after.

Contest closes for judging on 31Jan2020.

Prizes: Prizes come in tiers based on the number of unique people that enter.

*Special prize for best artwork*

Tier One: Less than five people
1st: Follow + Favorites on all of your entries plus and two other cards of your choice
2nd: Favorites on all of your entries
3rd: Guaranteed favorite on entry

Tier Two: Five to Nine People
1st: Coin Flip for One Month of Premium + Follow + Favorites on all of your entries and two other cards of your choice
2nd: Favorites on all of your entries
3rd: Guaranteed favorite on entry

Tier Three: Ten to Fourteen People
1st: One Month of Premium + Follow + Favorites on all of your entries and two other cards of your choice
2nd: Favorites on all of your entries plus two other cards of your choice
3rd: Guaranteed favorite all of your entries
4th and 5th: Guaranteed favorite on entry

Tier Four: Fifteen to Nineteen People
1st: One Month of Premium + Follow + Favorites on all of your entries and two other cards of your choice
2nd: Follow + Favorites on all of your entries plus two other cards of your choice
3rd: Guaranteed favorite all of your entries
4th and 5th: Guaranteed favorite on entry

TIER FIVE: 20+ PEOPLE
2nd and 3rd: Follow + Favorites on all of your entries plus two other cards of your choice
4th and 5th: Guaranteed favorite all of your entries
Honorable Mentions: Guaranteed favorite on entry

Comments

This discussion has been closed.