COLONISERS: Season 5!!! (Colonisers of Mystik)

Comments

• I am Ready for Colonising!
  • We will not be denied this new home.
  • BTW @HeroKP
    Naglfar was one of the ships I made, not the name of the factions. We are the Banned Ones.
  • I was planning on building a 60-card precon for Flair anyway hue hue hue I'm excited
  • edited February 2020
    And the map shines!

And your first challenge, the elders may recognise, EXPLORATION!

There are some things in the outer rim that, if discovered, can completely change the game. So, we are letting you UNTIL SUNDAY to post a card describing your exploration, and indicate to us where you want to be expanded. And then next week, one of you shall undoubtedly uncover some horror that devours someone or other. That is just how things are on Mystik

Ekisha scouts head north, first to finish the island they currently control, and even further to continue their expansion.
  • @Stryk3r At the speed we fly, I can send for you. We both are winged, will our efforts be joined?
    We fly east.
  • 120 HOURS LEFT!

(Also 100th comment yay)
  • I got 2 questions
    1: If the acrean empire has a small group explore while it has a larger force take over the land they are in, should I make cards for 1 or both things?
    2: since the vehicle from my faction is an entire big city, should it be added to the map? this one I cant do, just kinda curious haha
    The lost currently head North, searching every ruin they find along the way. With a bit more lost magic they even searched those found under the water.
  • The Eldrakken Empire’s druids ask the local flora for the lay of the land as the main force fully explores their island and explores to the neighboring northern islands.
    (Entry)

A courier is sent to @KorandAngels' Paradise of Birds to notify them of the accepted alliance. The Paradise of Birds shall be an ally of the Eldrakken Empire.
    (Lore)
  • @Xero0 1. You only have to make one, but bonus cards will give you bonus points
    2. Maybe you are onto something... We might add it!
  • @Daedalus_The_All_Father

Hello! :D
    The link to the image you submitted doesn't seem to work.
    But you are entering this card, I presume? https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/seeking-the-ancient?list=user
  • @HeroKP Yes and I have fixed it.
  • A side effect of putting together the decks is that I will have a library with all Colonisers entries to date. So if you want to know anything about past cards for whatever reason, I have them noted down.
  • @Stryk3r We gift your elves wings so they can fly alongside the dragons.
  • The faction wished to expand its domain nigh exponentially off into the space untrodden, the land not walked. For, who more righteously deserves new land than the king and his subject, Very quickly, several small crews of trained fighters, diplomats, and cartographers were sent off by Ryeaous, who was then the regent for the child king, Jared IV. Jared was not yet ready to face the horrors of king hood, so he was restricted to a small palace in the west of the Royal Domain.

——Small Exploration Party, On-Board one of the starships——

"Oh my god, give me a break!” Bernard, a trained diplomat of the king had gotten tired of Valis, the official army-leader’s teasing.
    "I’m just saying." Valis said before snickering.
    Celia, their pilot was tired of their bickering. “Bless the king, shut up” (“Bless the King” being an equivalent of “Oh my God”).
    “Like I said!” Bernard said, trying to hold onto any dignity. Valis continued snickering.
    Seren, their cartographer, came out from his examination lab on the bottom of the ship.
    "The fog is making this harder, but I’ve got some maps.”

They all looked at the maps,

They found something they didn’t expect.

Card: image
  • oka, and noice

I already have the cards I wanna make in mind, but I'm looking for the perfect art for em haha
  • The Acrean Empire started to take over the rest of the Island they were in, magically bending it to their will, so that even the creatures within it would heed their call.

While their mages took over the land they settled in, scouts were sent to the islands to the north to explore for new territory and information.
  • edited January 2020
    While we explore, others are meeting the local aviens, who we are conscripting to our cause.
    *It should say If you control Another bird. That's a typo.
    **As you might be able to guess, the Paradise of Birds is the place. The actual birds are called Birds of The Paradise. Note the 'The'.
  • edited January 2020
  • I pressed Post comment too early.
  • edited January 2020
    Journal Entry #05279
    We have successfully set up base. However, on the western horizon, dragons on riders have been spotted. We evidently are not alone. This is not a safe place to remain; we will move north, leaving only a small outpost here. We must find a place safe enough to attempt the Big One.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/greater-exploration
  • Message Incoming:Title,Report 00138-7

Opened

“This is Syr Meadra reporting to the council for your weekly updates on the 7th Crusade”

“Sandir arrived on the new plane with minimal damage. We immediately began to send out our scouts to survey the surrounding area to find with little surprise we are not alone on this world.”

“We’ve begun to set up research stations across the plane. Mystiks secrets and powers will soon be ours!”

"I will send a new update at the earliest possible convenience!"

"Syr Meadra out!"

(The Sovereignty starts to colonize the rest of their island and then moves on to find unoccupied land)
  • @SammySammyson @Aggroman15

24 HOURS LEFT UNTIL SUBMISSIONS CLOSE!
  • Why is nobody in the north?
This discussion has been closed.