Unreasonable, the Set

Comments

• No, I mean the card would work in black-border.
  • @KorandAngels
    I'm not quite sure about that, actually. Caring about your opponent shuffling their library is oddball enough that it would probably be okay in silver-border, but mundane enough that there's a small chance of it being usable in black-border. Infernius Spawnington III cares about cards you've revealed from your hand, which feels similar in terms of mundanity vs. "UN"-ness, so it's possible.
  • edited February 2020
    Ok.

On another note, I think we should give at least one of the factions a new race type and at least one of the factions a new class type. I say Halloweenfolk for the b/g faction.

Another card for the librarians. Thought it would be funny.
  • edited February 2020
    Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
    Side note, I think most of the librarian creatures should be Advisors or something of the like.
  • Unless we make a Librarian type, but yeah.
  • Another librarian dude
  • Bumping this with a b/g card:
    It seems we will be using contraptions in this. Maybe not as much as there was in unstable though, like a cycle of riggers?
  • BR clown flavour could be like Rakdos - putting on shows which kill more people than they entertain. Mechanicly, they could have drawbacks for advantages that aren't really worth it.

• butthefactionsareenemycoloured.
  • A card for the g/u faction

• Maybe instead of the emo vampire kids the W/B faction could be a rock band and their fans? That seems slightly easier to build cards around.
  • Maybe. I would have thought a rock band would be Red though.
  • edited February 2020
    Here's a card for the Manga faction. They modify others to look more like the mangas they draw inspiration from, and in doing so, grant a sort of "Unity Strength" to them.
  • Another boi for the Manga Bros.
  • Rock band that the emo kids worship -

I can't make a cardsmith version because 'small text' isn't small enough.
  • I've also had this one for a while:
  • Don't know if it's an acceptable card, but here's something I cooked up.
  • Love it @Revan. It totally works for furries…
  • Thanks @DrakeGladis, glad you appreciate.
  • @DrakeGladis

Did you just say what I think you said?
  • @EnvyReaper
    Did I? What do you think I said besides the obvious?
  • @Drakegladis @EnvyReaper please discuss this in private message if you want to talk.
  • edited February 2020
    IDK if it fits in, but if you like it enough, you can use it:
  • edited March 2020
    So, here's my Generic silver bordered canon(?)
    If this refers to the plot of the set, it might change. In fact, it will change.
    The primary continent of the plane of Bablovia, Also called Bablovia, is ruled by a pentarchy of competing sciences. The influence on science and artifice was originally much lesser until someone published a leaflet about science or something. The factions are:
    The League of Dastardly Doom, lead by the council consisting of Baron Von Count, Mary o'Kill, the Big Idea and Grusilda, Monster Masher.
    The Goblin Explosioneers, "led" by a goblin called Ol' Buzzark.
    The Crossbreed Labs, the leader of which is Dr. Julius Jumblemorph.
    The Order of the Widget, controlled by a machine called the Grand Calcutron.
    And the Agents on S.N.E.A.K, the current leader of which is Pheobe, Head of Sneak.
    Some of the factions have other notable members, such as Jalum Grifter from the League, the Agents of S.N.E.A.K with the codenames X and _______, and the Crossbreed Labs scientist going by the name of Surgeon General Commander. As well as the Pentarchy (And the horde of squirrels), A conglomerate of scientists from all five factions created a portal to multiple different other multiverses, allowing a dinosaur-shaped machine, a large supply of devices designed to propel small bolts of foam and rubber, a mythical sword and a small group of unicorn-like creatures. The portal, although closed, seems to reactivate on holiday occasions, spurting out creatures and objects related to food, snow or celebration.
    However, on a different continent, things are different. Although it is similarly divided into five factions, they are differently aligned:
    (Look at the top of the thread and look at the factions.)
This discussion has been closed.