It Isn't Easy, Being Green...

Welcome guys to my quadrabillionth contest. I will get straight to the point!

It Isn't Easy, Being Green...

For this contest, in honor of St. Patrick's day coming up in March, I would like you guys to create MONO GREEN cards! That's right. Make your nastiest beast, trickiest elf, or best mana fetch card. So long as it doesn't completely BREAK the color pie and the card is mono green, you can make the card any way you choose. There is rules of course:

~Rules~
* No recreating already existing magic the gathering cards.
* No using art that is already being used on magic the gathering cards.
* Please credit the artist. You can still submit cards without the artists name, but it will hurt in final judging.
* Max of 12 entries. That way you if you want to make at least 1 of each type of card you have enough for 2 entries for each type if you want to do sets, but it isn't necessary. You can drop 12 creatures and not submit any other type of card if that is your choice! But the max is 12. I'm still judging my previous contest. :)
* All entries MUST be green.
* NO hybrids or multicolors. Only mono green please.
* Entries must be turned in by tuesday, March 24th, 2020 11:59pm est, USA.
* Old and new cards are allowed for this contest. My only gripe is please if your going to submit old cards please submit at least 1 new card. Remember: New cards break ties if it falls between an old card and a new card.

~Prizes!~
3rd place winner will recieve 3 favorites and a trophy favorite and their name mentioned on a trophy card!

2nd place winner will recieve 4 favorites and a trophy favorite and their name mentioned on a trophy card!

1st place winner will recieve 5 favorites and a trophy favorite and their name mentioned on a trophy card!

If there are enough entries there will be honorable mentions. Honorable mentions will get 2 favorites each!

Thats it from me for now guys. Good luck, happy cardsmithing, and have fun!!

- sj :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.