The Expanse; or What Happens when you Planes-walk to the Wrong Places (RPG)

Comments

• base stats:
    Str:15(was a 6 before werewolf str boost)
    Dex:18
    Con:16
    Int:18
    Wis:15
    Cha:15
    Passive Perception:14
    Proficiency bonus: +2
    Proficient skills: Arcana, History, Perception, Stealth
    Offensive capacity: Witch Bolt (1d12), Bite (1d8+2), Claw (2d4+2)
    AC: 15/18(mage armor)
    Speed: 35
    Equipment: Wizards robes, daggar, arcane focus, scholars pack, spellbok.
    Languages: Common + 3 others
  • ?
    Do you need more info
  • @EnvyReaper
    I don't want you to generate my character for me, but could you fill in the blanks of what I missed on the character sheet?
    And whaddaya mean by fighting style?

• @WarriorCatInAhat

Fighting style as in:

Do you want to be a glass cannon wizard? A dextrous and quick Rogue? A brutish Barbarian?

• @WarriorCatInAhat
    I think you are the one person that we are waiting on...
  • Alright, now to get started whenever everyone is ready, message in this when you are ready to start

@DrakeGladis

Talore Esulin

@Spookoops

Damascus Stone

@WarriorCatInAhat

Rhogar

@IzItTru

Othello Zanazos

@KorandAngels

Bayul
  • I’m ready
  • edited March 2020
    @EnvyReaper
    AND FOR MY FINISHED CHARACTER SHEET: (I know it took some time)
    Name: Rhogar
    Childhood name: Leaper
    Clan name: Verthisathurgiesh (I hope you can pronounce that)
    Ya know what just call him Rhogar
    Str: 17(+2) Dex: 13 Con:14 Int: 13 Wis: 16 Cha: 15(+1)
    Languages: Common and Dragonic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Speed: 30 feet
    Size: Medium
    Proficiencies: Animal Handling, Intimidation, Athletics
    So I have this thing called Dragonic Ancestry and it's determined by the dragon type (In my case Green) so I have damage resistance to Poison. I can also use my Breath Weapon to exhale destructive energy. The damage type is poison and the raidius is a 15 ft. cone.
    As for my fighting style, I'm not really sure, but my character mostly fights with his claws and Breath Weapon, so I guess you could say barbarian.
    And for some traits:
    He randomly switches into speaking Draconic when he gets agitated and has to catch himself.
    His form was not made for the human world. Clawed fingers get in the way of delicate tasks (Why he doesn't use handheld weapons); a head bumped on a low doorway will take some effort in order to pull the horns out. He is resigned to this.
    He has a long, serpentine tongue.

I hope this is enough

• edited March 2020
    Alright, so we have:

A Loxodon Gruul Anarchist, Barbarian

A Human Orzhov Representative, Warlock

A Sultai Dragonborn copy of Niv-Mizzet, Barbarian (Izzet/Simic)

A Warforged Guildless, Fighter

An Esper Human Wolfkin, Wizard (Azorius/Dimir)

This is kind of balanced
  • Othello is a warlock
  • @Spookoops @WarriorCatInAhat @DrakeGladis

Are you guys ready? Once you are is when the first prompt will commence
  • @EnvyReaper
    When I changed my PC, I changed the fact that he was a s/i creation
    For Rhogar, no one really knows his origins.
    Anyway, I'm ready
  • Alright here we go!

@WarriorCatInAhat @Spookoops @DrakeGladis @IzItTru @KorandAngels

First Meeting

Here is how it works, before every outing into the Expanse, you guys gather together and wait a little bit, you can use this time to chat, play games, fight with each other over people's guild relations, etc with your other party members, I have to wait till Sunday to get back to this, so you guys have a whole entire day before the DMPC, Darien, arrives
  • So this bar is my normal after-work drink bar.  The barkeep knows me well, and has my drink ready practically the moment I walk in.  I nod in thanks, and head toward the back to my usual spot.  When the Dimir contact me, it is normally here, as this isn't the normal spot for the Azorius to chill in.
  • (Basically, a big wolf-man walked in, got a drink, and heads toward a small table by himself.  Responses?

• Othello steps into the bar, he’d never been to it before but he ordered a drink and found a corner table. He pulls a book out of his bag and begins writing in it.
  • @IzItTru ;
    You probably would notice me.  Are you so passive that a figure that shouldn't exist doesn't elicit a reaction?
  • edited March 2020
    @DrakeGladis
    The average Ravnican would probably be used to the Simic’s mad caps, Othello probably would have done a double take but shrugged it of as “Simic Shenanigans”.
  • I don't know about the average Ravnican, but I believe that most of them are contained by the Combine... Welp.
    What are you writing in?
  • Bayul was on a raid nearby, but most of the anarchs had dwindled off, and he decided to explore the area. He found the bar and decided to look around a little.
  • edited March 2020

• You would totally intimidate the barkeep...
  • @DrakeGladis Me? Also, how did you do an empty comment?
  • @KorandAngels ;
    spacebar.  and you are gruul, correct?  I was under the impression that they didn't have jobs, so the way they got stuff was through raids, crimes, and intimidation in general.  But more the fact that you are a giant ELEPHANT PERSON with still a bit of violence in your system...
  • Anyhow, I feel like none of us are going to act without provocation...
This discussion has been closed.