Cardsmith RPG?

Comments

• I wish him good luck and long life. This problem will sadly become the biggest problem in this world in few years.
  • edited July 2016
    Thank god, they found out about insulin. Without that stuff, all people with diabetes would just die. So, live long and prosper as well :) Hopefully, we'll do some roleplaying while spending our time here on earth. maybe @ChargingBadger will be here again soon?
  • Let's hope
  • I'm alive!!!
    I was camping. Perfect timing, dad. God. *kappa*
  • @ChargingBadger
    Camping's fun. Hope you enjoyed it.
  • @Mila @ChargingBadger
    Good now i don't have to got to Germany!
  • Cool... I play D&D as well, but I might not be on very often.
  • \[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN!!! LET'S PLAY :-D
  • I have only ever rolled natural 20s so I don't know if I can participate.
  • I think, we won't use d20s.
  • I always used d12s or 2 d6s :-D
  • ChargingBadger seems to be camping again...
  • Well everyone... Congratulations on the RPG idea, I've just started a competition that when done, I will make it into a mtg RPG which I will explain the rules later. http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/1787/design-the-dragon-s-maze#latest
  • I was just going to say that @TrippleBoggey3 - That challenge has a total D&D feel to it, and could easily be turned into an RPG, so if anyone is interested, I think you might really like that one as well!
  • @ChargingBadger, I have not played D&D in almost a decade, but I would be happy to try this with you. Sounds like fun!
  • Since @ChargingBadger only announced, he's still alive nearly a week ago and nothing more happens, I am affraid, nothing more will happen here. Wich is a pitty. I'd really enjoy playing.
  • @ChargingBadger Well are you still alive? It's a pitty, you left this project behind, I really was looking forward to playing...
  • I left again I'm so sorry...
  • We all miss you :,(
  • Yay! @ChargingBadger is back! HUZZAH!
  • HUZZAH!!
  • Let the games begin :)
  • edited July 2016
    I want to see people's characters! I am so curious.
  • I'm guessing it is a bit late to join in?
  • Am I missing out on something?
  • edited July 2016
    @MrRansom: My card should be on page one in this discussion, if you wanna see. It's the shadow trickster. Follow the link to see the card, the rest is the backround story.
  • Just post a link to your character card in this thread. Sorry for chumping out, but if someone else could lead this that would be great.
  • edited August 2016
    I suppose that since you guys haven't started yet, I can throw in my character. Just please tell someone will start this up. I always wanted to get into D&D and stuff like that.

http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/gabe-luthryn

Name - Gabe Luthryn

Backstory - He was orphaned as a child, and grew up stealing to survive. He got so good at it that a man asked him to steal a book from a wizard's tower. Unfortunately, he was caught. Instead of reporting the now 16 year old, he took him under his wing. The wizard quickly realized the boy had an aptitude for mind magic as well as being able to alter the state of the world around him, i.e. levitation, teleportation, invisibility etc. From there, Gabe began to take jobs working as a spy for various groups, until he tired of all this dirty work and decided to do something more honourable. Now he wanders the land seeking adventure.

Alignment - Mischievous Hero(You know, the kind of guy that will help a person pick up some things they dropped then walk down the street and steal somebody's wallet.)

Attack - Poor
    Defense - Poor
    Magic - Excellent
    Dexterity - High
    Intellect - Average

Weapons - Rapier & Magic
    Armor - Leather Armor with a Traveling Cloak

Pros -
    Very Agile
    Powerful Telepath

Cons -
    Not Much Use In An Open Fight