Design the Dragon's Maze

Comments

• I think he saw it... or the hacker did... one of the two!
  • All right, here is my story for room 13!

Because 13 is an unlucky number, I decided to make the room as creepy as I can without getting banned on MTGCardsmith. The room is literally plastered with corpses everywhere, some new and some old. Its like a room made out of flesh. People cannot see the real walls behind the macabre display. The terrain is lumpy and is difficult.

The boss is a Zombie Necromancer akin to the necromancers in Grixis. He can reanimate some of the bodies in the room, literatlly pulling them out of the walls in order to destroy any living creature that enters the room.

I will be adding cards later, but this is my idea for right now.
  • @Rednaxela, when do you think you will complete Room 1?

@Connor2001, remember to finish room #2, please.
  • I'll claim room #15.
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Tomigon/sets/12788
    There's a Ghost Castle in that room :P
  • @Tomigon, nice! But I'm starting to get confused with this whole dungeon... Eldrazi, insects... Hey, someone mind making like a human, elf or just a room of "good" people?
  • @TrippleBoggey3
    Magical workshop for room #14
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Tomigon/sets/12790
    There are good people who help you make artifacts. I hope this makes the dungeon less confusing. hahaha
  • edited August 2016
    @Trippleboggey3, this whole thing is your idea, so please speak up if people are not following your rules (making eldrazi?). Also, be sure that you have one coherent post with all the rules and guidelines in place-- making individual comments will be hard for people to follow-- all rules, guidelines, and qualifications should be at the top of the first page, I think (and even then people will routinely misinterpret, or misread them). The rules you want need to be clear and concise in order to craft the outcome you want. Did you previously say anywhere that Eldrazi and insects would be confusing and why they would be confusing?

If any of my rooms (10, 26) need to be redesigned, please tell me and I will do it ASAP.
    Furthermore, if I cannot play the RPG as an insect character, let me know and I will change to something else-- but you should be sure to tell what ARE allowed as characters so that I don't make another confusing one lol. :D

Remember, you are in charge of this, we all should do what you say (within reason).
  • @MrRansom, no it's fine. I was just wondering if the whole thing could be a little more diverse but that's all.
  • @Tomigon, does that mean the robot is in love with Jexica?
  • edited August 2016
    @TrippleBoggey3, that's great! I'm glad you said so. But the word "diverse" can mean many things to different people, so it should unpacked a bit, y'know? In what way, specifically, would you like this to be more diverse?

And, ask yourself too, "why is this not as diverse and I had hoped when I came up with the idea?" You are the conductor here, we are just band members following your lead.
  • edited August 2016
    @TrippleBoggey3
    No it falls in love with anyone who enter the room. :D
    You said you want a room with good creatures. Tell me if you want me to change something.
  • @MrRansom sorry for the delay, I was offline a lot and wasn't able to do much.

image image image
  • @Connor2001, no need to apologize. Thanks for participating! :D
  • Can I take... 20?
  • @Keranos, sure! The more people the better! You can claim more rooms if you want!
  • I'll take 25 if you don't mind
  • @Latinas, of course I don't mind...
  • edited August 2016
    @Rednaxela
    @Mythics4Dayz
    @ZendicarElite
    @RohanDragoon
    @Gelectrode
    @ChargingBadger
    @Keranos
    @Latinas
    @VinylVantasy
    @cadstar369
    @UndeadZombie22
    @cadstar369

Remember to complete your rooms so this project can move forward.
    I'm sure we are all eager to see what you design!
    I'm not trying to rush you, just reminding so people don't forget. :)
  • edited August 2016
    ANOUNCEMENT!!! ORIGINALLY, THE DUE DATE WAS DUE WHEN ALL THE ROOMS WERE FINISHED. INSTEAD, I WILL MAKE THAT DATE AUGUST 19TH. ALL ROOMS THAT HAVE BEEN CLAIMED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN DONE FOR A WEEK WILL BE REMOVED. I WILL CHANGE THE RULE AND ALLOW PEOPLE TO CLAIM ANY AMOUNT OF ROOMS. WHEN THE DUE DATE IS THERE, I WILL CLAIM THE REMAINDER FOR MYSELF. ALSO, SINCE THESE RULES ARE NEW, ALREADY CLAIMED ROOMS THAT AREN'T FINISHED WILL STILL BE GIVEN 3 DAYS.
  • @MrRansom I thought my room was done. is there anything else I need to add.
  • edited August 2016
    @Rednalexa, I honestly don't know. I just tagged everyone on the front page that is not listed as "DONE".

See for yourself: http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/1787/design-the-dragon-s-maze/p1
  • The Wyrms Cage (room 9). Has one Giant Wyrm that eats almost anything. almost everything. Because of that not many creatures besides the Wyrm live there.
  • @MrRansom
    I thought I finished mine. I only made one card, its a simple room.
  • Some mod (hacker maybe) was to edit this but apparently he's been apsent.
  • I bet he's/she's scared to come around and hack it anymore since I'm on his/her trail!
  • I'll claim 21 as well.
  • P.S: Oh man, that hacker must be terrified. Corwinn is the scary cop.
  • We have 9 unfinished rooms and 6 unclaimed. By tomorrow night, 7 more rooms will be emptied. I am now allowing more than 3 claims. Anyone else wanna make a claim? @Faiths_Guide? @Corwinnn? @Tomigon? Also, you can still renew your claim for an additional 3 days if you just don't have the time. But... By the 19th, it's over. Also, someone mind making rooms specifically for a partner (like a soldier, warrior, good guy), rooms of scarred lost civilians, like a shepherd or something, and a specific treasure room? That would be nice!
This discussion has been closed.