A contest long in the making........

So I have been trying to figure out how to do this contest for ages, and today I finally struck on an excellent way to do it. This is a contest that requires quite a good bit of imagination to turn ordinary mundane objects (like the local Family Dolar) into extraordinary cards worthy of being in any magic set. I think it will be quite a good bit of fun and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Example: First you pick out a set of words you find on something, be it a book, magazine, street sign or business name (I chose Family Dollar, if you pick out a publication, it has to be the title. If you pick a street name, you may remove any abbreviations.) Then, if you want, you can gussy up your set of words with some articles (a, an, and the) to convey the flavor of your card. So say "Family Dollar" becomes "The Family Dollar". This is used as the name for the card which you will enter. (You MUST be able to prove that set of words exists.)

Maximum of three entries.

Prizes:

1st place gets a follow, 10 favorites, and a place in the Hall of Fame!
2nd place gets a follow and 6 favorites.
3rd place gets 2 favorites.

Please note that if you don't post a card, you will ignored and will not get a prize.

Ends on the 10th of October.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.