Terrifying Transformation Contest!

2»

Comments

• AND THE WINNERS ARE...!
    (Drumroll please)

3rd: @DragonFaceEater with Paragon of the Shortened Day/Paragon of the Eternal Night - DM me to claim your prize!
    Damn, this contest was a hard decision! There were so many good cards! But the one that stood out from the rest was DFE's re-imagining of the Werewolf transformation. I mean, who doesn't want their werewolves transforming into werewolves so they can werewolf while they werewolf? Amirite?

2nd: @Kinojitsu_Asahi with Agent of Necrogen/Sulfurous Destructor - DM me to claim your prize!
    Again, really good card! Thing is, this transformation is really cutting close to the heart of a "Terrifying Transformation" - something you wouldn't find quite so frightening becoming something horrible - and boy, would I never want to see this card being run in an opponent's deck! Good job, man!

AND IN FIRST PLACE... WE HAVE...

1st: @Faiths_Guide with Ri'Ven/Ancient Terror - DM me to claim your prize!
    This card screams one thing to me:
    "WTFFFFFFFF!"
    It's terrifying, it's crazy good, and it is a perfectly awesome combination of flavor, good cardsmithing, and art all in one horrid little bundle! Kudos to you, FG. May you win every contest you set your mind to. :)

As for Honorable Mentions, I'll give two, and the three winners can give their picks for the other three.

My HMs:

@TastyCheez with Lost and Innocent Soul/Birth of Evil - DM me to claim your prize!

@Mnemosyne with Westvale Monolith/Redeemer of the Fallen - DM me to claim your prize!
  • Congrats to ALL the winners and HM's!!
  • (thumbs up!)
This discussion has been closed.