What decks are you running?

I was running a excellent blue red standard control deck but... it got rained on a practically every card was ruined RIP
But i would really appreciate if you guys could comment and should check out @Corwinnn because he makes good cards (I'm not a corwinnn alt)

Comments

• Mental note: Rain & Magic cards do not mix.

The last few decks I played were built by @Tomigon, and I ran a Variation on one of those decks with a heavy vampire theme. All on untap.in
  • Once when I was driving, I had groceries in a bag and some butter melted and got on a deck. The cards were funky but I still played it in tournament (in sleeves.) People asked why the cards looked so weird, and I told them, "I buttered the deck so it would shuffle better."
  • Wow lol great story. I was in angel island CA and it was really moist.. # chandradeckboxsave without it i probably would have lost a Combustible gear hulk and a chandra torch of defiance. Totally off topic but i pulled a startled awake today XD
  • Also i would really recommend buying the chandra progenius deck and strip it so that you have all of the red cards and then add all sorts of blue junk to it. It actually worked and I'm 4-0 in my school tournament.
  • I've got a WBG Control-Life deck. Works well against most things. Except rain and moist ground.
  • I have a superfriends, zombie, and naya zoo aggro deck
  • Lol like the moist ground and butter "theme" very festive and appropriate for thanksgiving and the holidays!
  • @godferretgaming i loved that chandra deck!
  • yissan commander and rakdos commander
  • Eh I run green-red standard pummeler aggro, and I'm building a scion panharmonicon deck, ya know... Turn 4 emrakul in standard, on that note: Flayer Drone, Panharmonicon and Brood monitor work well together.... Euuughhh
  • bump bump bump
  • Took apart my Abzan deck to make a 5-color Spectrum deck
  • Green White Pump NRG decks are so strong im running one now
  • A modern Sultai(BUG) Superfreinds deck and mono-black zombie tribal for more casual games, then a naya(RWG) zoo aggro deck for more competitive games.
  • Mostly Eldrazi. There are some in it that aren't Eldrazi, though.
  • Don't play standard but I might when Amonkhet comes around. I play decks that no one expects that are colorful and unique and somehow competitive:

Modern: My own variation if zoo I call.... "SHARD ZOO" Link here from tappedout.net: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/shard-zoo/

EDH/Commander I play Child of Alara piloting a 5 color good stuff/synergistic/modal deck with the best charms, confluences, and commands. Big win cons and stuff like cloven casting copying a conflux for only 1 extra mana and go off with value and answers for everything!!!!! Or try Villianous Wealth copied with Cloven Casting for a total of x36! Mostly always, by the time my opponents reach 5 lands, I reach 13! My deck holds off and when least expected, it goes off turn 10 and leaves my opponents questioning theor life choices ;)
  • I run defenders with Doorkeeper and Vent Sentinel being my win conditions.

For commander I run the new four color Breya, Etherium Shape, Memnarch and Ezuri, claw of progress. Little piece of advice, never keep a 2 land hand in commander.
  • I'm a casual player, I play a casual zombie deck featuring diregraf colossus (4) and endless ranks of the undead. Though it worked at a FNM and i got 40-50 2/2 zombie nubs. I also play lifelink felidar sovereign
    Though i do a playset of polluted deltas all from packs :)
  • I have a green black deck.

2 From Beyond
    4 Parallel Lives
    2 Worm Coil Engines
    1 Zulaport Cutthroat
    4 Blood Artists
    1 Sheoldred (black Praetor)
    1 Void Winnower
    1 It that Betrays
    1 Akroma's Memorial
    1 Coat of Arms
    1 Bloodline Keeper
    2 Spawning beds
    1 Ulamog Ceaseless Hunger
    1 Spawnsire of Ulamog
    2 Chromatic Lanterns
    2 Avenger of ZendiKar
    1 Nissa Voice of ZendiKar (plant making planeswalker)

The rest you can fill in with graveyard fetch spells or if you want to multiply more just add some Doubling Seasons. I want to test this deck in a tournament but I never can find one.
  • Whatever bad homebrew I'm into at the moment... currently ensoul artifact burn.
This discussion has been closed.