Gems: Cards that Shine

Welcomes to gems! In these contests, I give lesser known cardsmiths a chance to shine in the spotlight, and better cardsmiths to show off cards that they feel didn't get enough attention. Smiths get to come here and show that their card is great, and compete to see which is the greatest! You may create an original card for this contest, or submit a card that you made in the past!

Only a few rules exist: 1. Three entries per smith/collaborative set; 2. You may only submit your own cards, and you can only submit cards from MTG Cardsmith (no anonymous entries!); 3. We only accept serious entries. There is leeway for jokes, but make sure it's still a serious, playable card; 4. You cannot submit a card that has over 5 likes on it at the time of submission; 5. No previously front-page/featured entries 6. Entries put into contests are fine, but if an entry won a favorite than it is not allowed. Along with this, entries are null the moment they win a favorite in a contest. This is to prevent people from grinding contests to get favorites.

Oh, and one final note. The prizes are going to be as follows:

- Most favored new card: Showcased on random card. Prize not awarded to members on the popular smiths list.

- Most favored old card: Showcased on random card. Prize not awarded to popular smiths (sorry to Beeswax, Corwinnn, Animist, etc.)

- My Favorite Old Card: Feature on random card, 3 guaranteed favorites.

- My Favorite New Card: Feature on random card, 3 guaranteed favorites.

Thank you for reading. Send in some juicy cards!

Deadline: Maybe the end of the month.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.