Adding a Fourth Planeswalker ability

Hey, I was wondering if there was anyway to add a fourth ability to a planeswalker that I have created on here, much like how Chandra, Torch of Defiance has a fourth loyalty ability.

Comments

• I suppose you could put in the card comments something like: "Couldn't fit on fourth ability...It was "-7 Destroy all lands" for example.
  • Yeah I am going to do that unless somebody sees this and can implement, otherwise this is a terrific site!
  • I made a 4th ability on a planeswalker once, but it took hours to get the Sharpie off my screen.
    XD
  • Speaking of Chandra... I just pulled one, along with the Planar Bridge (Is that what it's called?) masterpiece
  • edited May 2017
    And dont forget Jace the Mind Sculptor. That 4th ability is so terrifying most people kill him off before u can use it. Luckily he makes a good distraction from your true win condition.
  • Wasn't there mention somewhere else on the board of an update to the planewalker editor? Who knows, this might already be, being addressed.
  • edited May 2017
    It's something they're considering. However they aren't implementing all those things at once, yet alone soon.

Keep in mind they still need to restore past comments, then implement some fixes which will make various things such as image posting easier. (Just an example mentioned here)
This discussion has been closed.