Roll the dice 2!

This is a dice rolling challenge, and depending on what number you roll, it will affect what you creature comes out to be. Below is what your creature will be, from creature type, to color. All you need is a six-sided die!

Roll #1: Color 1
1-White
2-Blue
3-Black
4-Red
5-Green
6-Artifact

Roll #2: Color 2 (Don't roll this time if you got artifact last time. If the same color is rolled twice the creature is monocolored [one-colored].)
1-White
2-Blue
3-Black
4-Red
5-Green
6-Roll Again

Roll #3: Creature Type 1 (Goes before creature type 2.)
1-Human
2-Lizard
3-Orc
4-Insect
5-Devil
6-Satyr

Roll #4: Creature Type 2
1-Cleric
2-Druid
3-Soldier
4-Wizard
5-Warrior
6-Berserker

Roll #5: Ability 1
1-Mana Ability
2-Make Up Your Own Ability
3-Drawing Cards
4-Destroying Permanents
5-Returning Creatures to the Battlefield from your graveyard or from exile.
6-Life Gain/Loss Ability

Roll #6: Ability 2
1-Haste
2-Intimidate
3-Trample
4-Shroud
5-Deathtouch
6-Flash

Now go have fun. Remember to post your rolls too.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Example:
    I rolled 1, 5, 3, 2, 4, 4.
    This is my card.
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/satyr-suncaster

Also, if you don't really want to make a green or white devil, you can roll again.
  • I rolled:
    4, 1, 1, 6, 4, 3
    These dice rolls actually made sense!
  • (I assume dealing damage to creatures complies with the destroying permanents ability.)
  • also is there any prizes?
  • New roll:
    1, 4, 3, 4, 5, 5. Hey, if you ignore the fact that it is an ORK wizard, the ability makes sense...
  • I roll again:
    2, 2, 3, 1, 3, 1.
  • We're also hosting a dice roll challenge and are looking for feedback on future dice roll options!

We'd be very grateful if LuckyLeopard665 and other Cardsmiths can provide feedback on the challenge. Especially since we're going to have a second round of it ongoing with prizes in the near future!

Currently a re-activation of Tomigon's challenge!
    Cursed Dice Roll: General (Re-Activated)
  • I think that the dice for this challenge are a little too restrictive with colour and ability. I have been very lucky with my rolls and have been able to make them. @Modnation675 I think that challenge has a nice balance with only 3 dice.
  • edited March 2017
    @Jyagaimasu
    Thank you, we were collaborating with Tomigon as zee needed someone to take the challenge on!

If you or anyone else has the free time, we would be glad to hear your ideas on future dice roll sets as we plan to have that one and a new one ongoing. (Two will be run at once for variety sake!)
  • @LuckyLeopard655
    I will admit I like this dice roll challenge here because it has creature type rolls.

I'd say that you should have it so the user can decide to roll for either creature types or abilities. This way it makes the rolls more reliable and the user gets to decide after rolling!
  • edited March 2017
    Hope you like it!
  • another one rolled, another one rolled, another roll of the dice!
    5, 2, 1, 2, 3, 5.
  • edited March 2017
    Another one rolls the dice!

I got 6, 1, 3, 3, 5 & 5.

Here is the card:

• I rolled again.

I got:

1, 5, 5, 5, 2 & 2.

White, Green, Devil, Warrior, Make up my own ability & Intimidate.

• edited March 2017
    2, 5, 2, 6, 2, 1
  • edited March 2017
    Also, thanks for the advice @modnation675. I'll take that into consideration the next time I do something like this.
  • No problem, we just want to make sure you get as many participants as you can! :)

An artifact lizard berserker, meant to draw cards, and has flash in it........ wait what?

So enjoy your robot velociraptor.

5,3, 4, 2, 4, 1. Black/Green and Destroying permanents went hand in hand with each other I thought, and an Insect was even better. The trickiest bit was implimenting Haste.
This discussion has been closed.