Mini Challenge - Pears!

Hey there, Cardsmith community!
This is a pretty impromptu contest; I was looking for art and went to DevianArt, where many of us get our artwork. To my great surprise, there were only pears! http://go.deviantart.com/favourites/72681222/Beware-The-Pear
Grinning, vaguely ominous pears.
I was, and am still, very confused.
Anyhow, I've decided to take advantage of this opportunity and make a quick, three-week mini challenge.

The Rules:
- Make a creature with the subtype pear.
- Three entries max.
-One old card max.
-I would say no profanity or nudity, but considering the images will be pears.....

The Prizes:
There will only be one winner, and that smith will receive....
-A favorite of their winning entry, as well as three additional favorites distributed among their cards.
- (And, even better...) A token with pear art named after them!

You have about three weeks to make your pears. This challenge will end on Friday the 28th of April. I will judge over that weekend and announce the winners soon after.

For inspiration, check out @Undella2 's set, Biting Pears: http://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Undella2/sets/19794, who seems to have gone on a pear-making craze.

Comments

• I don't think I'm going to enter this one.
    I mean, I still have about 8 more pear arts saved on my computer, but...
  • That's not a pear! It's an orange! How annoying!
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/annoying-orange-1
  • @Biblio4, lol! I'm going to assume that's not an entry XD
  • Not an entry. He's so annoying. Pears hate him, like at the end of the original video.
  • bumpity bump
  • bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
  • bump |bəmp|
    noun
    1 a light blow or a jolting collision: a nasty bump on the head.
    • the dull sound of a light blow or jolting collision.
    • Aeronautics a rising air current causing an irregularity in an aircraft's motion.
    2 a protuberance on a level surface: bumps in the road.
    • a swelling on the skin, especially one caused by illness or injury.
    • dated or humorous a prominence on a person's skull, formerly thought to indicate a particular mental faculty; such a faculty: he was making the most of his bump of direction.
    3 informal, chiefly US an increase: a slight bump in sales.
    4 a loosely woven fleeced cotton fabric used in upholstery and as lining material.
    verb
    1 [ no obj. ] knock or run into someone or something, typically with a jolt: I almost bumped into him | [ with obj. ] : she bumped the girl with her hip.
    • (bump into) meet by chance: we might just bump into each other.
    • [ with obj. ] hurt or damage (something) by striking or knocking it against something else: she bumped her head on the sink.
    • [ with obj. ] cause to collide with something: she went through the door, bumping the bag against it.
    2 [ no obj. ] move or travel with much jolting and jarring: the car bumped along the rutted track.
    • [ with obj. ] push (something) jerkily in a specified direction: she had to bump the wheelchair down the steps.
    3 [ with obj. ] refuse (a passenger) a reserved place on an airline flight, typically because of deliberate overbooking.
    • N. Amer. cause to move from a job or position, typically in favor of someone else; displace: she was bumped for a youthful model.
    PHRASES
    a bump in the road
    informal a problem or setback: their relationship has hit another bump in the road.
    PHRASAL VERBS
    bump someone off
    informal murder someone.
    bump someone up
    informal move someone to a higher level or status; promote: he was a writer for nine years before he was bumped up to editor.
    bump something up
    informal
    1 make larger, greater, or more numerous; increase: they finally agreed to bump up her salary.
    2 make, complete, or release earlier than planned or expected: the date of publication was bumped up.
    ORIGIN
    mid 16th cent. (as a verb): imitative, perhaps of Scandinavian origin.
  • Bump Bump Bump BumpBumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
  • My pear hasn't grown big enough to enter this contest. Give it some time.
  • MagicChess but everytime they say bump, they get 5% more sad that no-one is making entries.
  • Let the memes pass on everybody, it was an April fools joke and it's already the 19th.
  • Whaddaya say we just end this now...
    *Mimes putting a gun to head and shooting*
    Two entries. *sigh*
  • Okay. *sigh* Now this is what I call a flop. The winner: @pstmdrn with Hypnotic Pear! Thank you and @foxman2 for entering.
    @pstmdrn, here is your prize! As promised, you as a pear!! https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/pstmdrn
  • This contest is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.