Planeswalker Duels

There's a lot of decks out there tailored around various planeswalkers, like for instance Jace vs Chandra, Elspeth vs Koth, etc

Now let's see if you, the creative community can manage to Wauw, bedazzle and amaze me with cards that could bolster the strength of a new duo of planeswalkers.

image image

RULES:
-------
1. No profanities or full on nudity on cards (I'm european, so less iffy about that :P )
2. No joke cards
3. Max. Three entries per planeswalker.
4. Your entries must have the color of the planeswalker in their cost or be colorless.

JUDGING:
---------
1. Judging will be based on creativity, artwork and compatibility.
2. I will be looking mainly at what you desire to achieve and portray with your entries, though proper formatting and wording may get you a long way.
3. Judging will be done at April 7th

PRICES:
-------
First place will get a follow and 5 favorites (or 8 favorites total if you already have my follow)
Second place will get a follow and 2 favorites (or 5 favorites total if you already have my follow)
Third place will get a follow and 1 favorite (or 3 favorites total if you already have my follow)

Honorable mentions will get a favorite

Sidenote: As of yet, planeswalker cards don't display the tap symbol, so don't be alarmed to see the code rather than the symbol in Rikaz.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.