Cursed Dice Roll: Unity (Set #2 V2)

Hello fellow Cardsmiths, this is a continuation of the dice roll challenge from Cursed Dice Roll: Typography. (Currently hosted by @modnation675)

The rules are fairly simple. You'll roll the dice four times to determine each of the criteria to use from the following cards! (Button rolls all four dice.)

--> (Roll The Dice) <-- [If you would like to follow this group, Click Here!]

Current abilities and/or Keywords (Updated: 4th May 2017):
Use the roll of your fourth dice to decide the keyword to base your card around. If possible given your keyword, please involve it on the card!

(Due to this week not using keywords, please look at the following links for extensive details.)

Rolled 1 or 2: Embalm
Embalm (cost) ((Cost), Exile this card from your graveyard: Create a token that's a copy of it, except it's a white Zombie [Card's other creature types] with no mana cost. Embalm only as a sorcery.)
Rolled 3 or 4: Morbid
Morbid — [Specific Effect] if a creature died this turn.
or
Morbid — [Trigger for the ability], if a creature died this turn, [Specific Effect].
Rolled 5: Hellbent
Hellbent — [Specific Effect] if you have no cards in hand.
or
Hellbent — [Specific Effect] as long as you have no cards in hand.
or
Hellbent — [Trigger for the ability], if you have no cards in hand, [Specific Effect].
Rolled 6: Revolt
Revolt — If a permanent you controlled left the battlefield this turn, [Specific Effect].
or
Revolt — [Specific Effect] if a permanent you controlled left the battlefield this turn.
or
Revolt — [Trigger for the ability], if a permanent you controlled left the battlefield this turn, [Specific Effect].

[Or you could just choose one if you're having difficulties!]

Note: If the challenge is too difficult, we have a more restricted set here for practice!
Cursed Dice Roll: General (Ongoing)

(Keywords are changed every Thursday from now on. There are no limits to the amount of entries per Cardsmith!)

For a description on the terms used in the third roll of the dice regarding card themes,
Click Here!

imageimageimage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a quick guide to image/link posting, look below!
Quick Guide (W/ Visual Aid)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This contest is in the Contests and Challenges section since there will be prizes to be mentioned. Such as favorites and possibly subscriptions!)

Comments

• edited April 2017
    The keywords this week are as follows. (Update for 17th of April, 2017)
    -----
    Rolled 1 or 2: Morph/Megamorph
    Morph (cost) (You may cast this face down as a 2/2 creature for {3}. Turn it face up any time for its morph cost.)
    or
    Megamorph (cost) (You may cast this card face down as a 2/2 creature for {3}. Turn it face up at any time for its megamorph cost and put a +1/+1 counter on it.)
    Rolled 3 or 4: Prowl
    Prowl (cost) (You may cast this for its prowl cost if you dealt combat damage to a player this turn with a (subtype).)
    Note
    Prowl abilities require that the card has one or more creature types, as well as they be specified in the reminder text. Hence noncreature cards will have the tribal primary type.
    Rolled 5 or 6: Tribute
    Tribute N (As this creature enters the battlefield, an opponent of your choice may place N +1/+1 counters on it.)
    -----

There will be prizes for each week. This week's being a surprise for tomorrow.

If anyone feels this challenge is too difficult due to being designed to work with all card types, you may do the following one as practice.
    Cursed Dice Roll: General (Ongoing)
  • 1, 4, 1, 5
    white, legend, aggro, tribute
  • edited April 2017
    4, 2, 4, 3
    Red, artifact/enchantment, tribal/planeswalkers, prowl.

That was fun. And mildly difficult.
    http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/presence-of-tyranny
  • 5, 2, 4, 2 = Green, Enchantment, Tribal, Morph
    Ok... lets see how this goes.
  • edited April 2017
    Announcement:
    Making up for last week's delays, we're giving out some extra prizes. :)

Prizes:
    2 premium subscriptions divvied to the creators of two flavorful and/or interesting cards uploaded this week. (At least one being to a non-premium user!)
    3 favorites to each of this week's top three Cardsmiths.

Prizes will be given next Monday prior to the dice rolls being updated!
  • edited April 2017
    2, 4, 4, 3

Blue, Legendary/Planeswalker, Tribal/Planeswalker, Prowl

• 2, 1, 3, 1
    Blue, Creature, Late Game/Control (This card could really be used in anything), Morph

http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/contemplative-sage
  • edited April 2017
    4, 2, 2, 3

Red, Artifact/Enchantment, Combo/Synergy, Prowl

• 5, 4, 3, 3

Green, Legendary/Planeswalker, Late game/Control, Prowl

• it's 11:27pm in England, I'm on a holiday, I'm listening to some random crap on YouTube... The perfect conditions for mass producing MTG cards
  • I decied I make my best cards when I have to force creativity into a tight set of rules.

4, 4, 5, 6 = Red, Planeswalker, Tech, Tribute

Mana ramping kinda' counters rushing... doesn't it?
  • Why do I do this to myself... *sighs (I really tired XD)

4, 1, 2, 1 = Red, Land, Tempo, Mega morph

Wouldn't its landfall ability activate after it megamorphs? (It's not really that important but I'm just wondering)
  • @Blazin_Biscut, I think it wouldn't because it doesn't enter the battlefield; it's just turned face up. Don't quote me on that. I'm probably wrong XD
  • edited April 2017
    @Blazin_Biscuit
    Turning face-up wouldn't trigger the landfall effect, if that's what you're referring to. Specifically since no permanent enters the battlefield by turning side or transforming, unless an effect does something like put it onto the battlefield transformed. (Reference: Accursed Witch)
  • 2-4-5-4: A Blue tech/sideboard legendary card with prowl.

• @modnation675 thanks for explaining that to me :)
  • edited April 2017
    4, 4, 1, 5

Hope this is aggro enough.

• 1, 2, 2, 5

I didn't know if combo/synergy meant it had to interact with the keyword ability, or just generally combo, so I picked the former.

urgh
  • edited April 2017
    @AustinSmith
    It just means it has to fit into the theme while providing a combo or some synergy. There doesn't have to be a literal interaction with the keyword.

But that would be a possibility.
  • edited April 2017
    Deleted.
  • 3-3-4-2: A Black instant or sorcery for some kind of tribal that utilizes morph.

• edited April 2017
    I'll be giving out prizes around 4-5PM our time tomorrow. So make sure to get in those entries for a chance to win a premium membership. :) (Central Time. MB, Canada)

There will be more prizes for the upcoming week and I will also be looking to advertise it more. Mainly so new users will notice the chance to win a subscription.
  • edited April 2017
    5/Green, 3/Instant, 3/Control, 5/Tribute

photo Soul Grip_zpsltupy3fw.png
  • edited April 2017
    Blue Instant Control Megamorph

(I'm non-premium)
  • edited April 2017
    Announcement:
    @Class
    Don't worry, I recommended you join the challenge. :)

@Everyone
    I'm having issues with the debit/credit machine at our local store. Thus I need to see where sells prepaid cards close by, as such I'll keep everyone posted about when the prizes will be announced. (Setting up my debit to paypal soon so this won't be a future issue.)

The prizes and new rolls will be delayed until tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
  • edited April 2017
    I rolled 6 (2), 1, 3, and 2. I made a blue (and green) creature that is good in the lategame and has Megamorph:

• edited April 2017
    I rolled 3,1,1,3.

a black aggro creature with prowl...

• It turns out that I need to delay the prizes until later tomorrow evening. Due to issues with prepaid cards. This won't be an issue in the future though as I'm setting up online banking to Paypal.
  • edited April 2017
    Major Announcment:
    Due to these delays that we have underwent, I've now set the schedule to have prizes and new dice rolls updated every Thursday starting tomorrow.

I will be updating the dice rolls and declaring prizes tomorrow even if there are further issues. We will be honoring all prizes regardless of the technical issues we've been having. Thank you for your extensive patience during these difficulties.
  • edited April 2017
    We will now also look over the entries will both accounts daily so we can provide favorites and garner attention to the participants of the challenge. :)
This discussion has been closed.