Reactivation Challenge #36 - Hydra Maker! (Judged)

Hi all,

I was immensely surprised to win the previous Reactivation Challenge by @kltmtg29: (I'm still a noob to MTG Cardsmith)
http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/2757/reactivation-challenge-35-land-commanders-judging#latest

So I get to host the next challenge!

after a long search through the 52 pages of contests I have decided to reactivate the challenge Hydra Maker!
http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/1899/hydra-maker/p1 by @X_Godborn_X

(If they return they can take over this challenge)

The goal is to create a hydra creature, with base stats 5/5+, */* or monstrocity and 2 or more colours, to destroy the eldrazi.

Please create new cards although any cards entered in the original contest are fine to be entered.

The prizes:
1st: 1 follow, 7 favs, host of the next reactivation challenge.
2nd: 5 favs.
3rd: 3 favs.
HM: 1 fav and a pat on the shoulder.

Due date will be about the 20th of May.

Hope to see many entries!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Reactivation Disclaimer:

1 ) An inactive challenge is chosen to be reactivated, it gets posted for new submissions with a new deadline.

2 ) The new judge cannot choose his or her own submissions as the winner.

3 ) After the winners are declared, the judge selects one participant as the next host (must be an active member).

4 ) The chosen participant chooses the next challenge that has been inactive for over 2 months. He or she hosts it as the reactivation judge.

5) The reactivation judge starts this process all over from step 1.

*Second Disclaimer:
- New discussion is opened for each reactivated challenge. A link to the original challenge is put there.
- The alternate judge must type original judge's name after "@" to notice that his or her challenge is reactivated by the alternate judge.
- The original judge has a right to take over their original challenge or to ask for it to remain open and unresolved at any time prior to a winner being declared and posted.

Good luck, all!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.