Whacked! (The wacky race's of MTG) Season 1 - Mythic Rares

Greetings one and all!

I Don't do many contests, but I had this idea while out pondering life

What if there was a contest that had seriously strange and tough challenges but had a reacquiring theme throughout? Sure that doesn't sound the most interesting, but when you hear my offer... I don't think you'll be able to refuse! (hopefully...)

This Week's Theme is: MYTHIC RARES

Pardon my french but mythic rares are bastard cards to design, that constant balance of creativity, power and overpoweredness (that's a word now) can be tough enough as is.

You can have really great cards like Shaman of Forgotten Ways which I think is clever and an interesting gimmick and then you have really boring Mythics, like all of the Dragonlords (Except maybe Kolaghan).

So WTF are the rules you cry?

Well they're simple, each week I'll post a new challenge for you all to compete for, of course you must keep to the running theme, but note they're going to be weird and they're going to be wacky!

I'll keep a log of each week on this main description and then i'll post the new challenge as well in a comment form!

ADDITIONAL RULES

- No more than 1 entry per week, you can change it if you so desire but when the final message is out, the cards you have posted stick!

- Please don't deviate from the topic title and the challenges each week either

- Not really a rule but you can enter anytime, just make sure to only submit a card to the theme of the current week, if it's week 4 don't submit a card on week 1's challenge!

ok that's it... Good Luck!

WEEKLY LOG

Week 1

- Create a 1 Mana Mythic Rare that is a white zombie tribal sorcery

Week 2

- Create a non-blue instant or sorcery spell that can win you the game and has a cmc under 4

Week 3

-Create a permanent that influences exile with a cmc of 6 or over (this means a card that does something to the exile pile itself)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.