HELP: Centering text on MTGCardsmith

Hello everyone =)

Does anybody know a trick to center text on MTGCardsmih's card maker? It lets you insert paragraph breaks but you can't start a line with a series of spaces because it automatically removes them. What I would be looking for is an invisible character that I can put at the beginning of a line to push the text to the center. I tried a non-breaking space but it appears as "Â" on the card :/

I would like to make a card that looks like this:

imageimage

Thanks in advance if anyone has ever managed this or knows a card that does it :)

Comments

• Sorry, I have never been able to do this before. Good luck!
  • I don't know that I've ever tried this before
  • edited August 2017
    @ningyounk
    Only way to do so in this editor is by using an invisible character. But I'm unsure which are supported by the editor.

Although, the only cases I tended to use this was by accident. Long story short, it's really hilarious not being able to compile a Java script because of having characters that look exactly like spaces. XD (In that case it was a corrupted drive, but you can do so manually as well!)
  • I decided to test all 13 types of space I could find on Microsoft Word, but none of them worked. I had to use a dot, which is tiny enough to go unnoticed at first glance, but it will certainly bother some people (for starters, it bothers me):

Thanks everyone who tried ^^
  • @ningyounk
    I didn't even notice the dot until you pointed it out.
  • edited August 2017
    Edit: Nevermind, wrong character. Still looking!
This discussion has been closed.