Age and Time counters Challenge

This challenge is about seeing who can make the best cumulative upkeep cars and/or Suspend! And later, entry ideas may be seen in a plane i will make later called Xualti, the one who came up with the idea will get mentioned in that card's comments.

You have all seen magic cards with these abilities and even some abilities placed around the amount of counters on them. What i want to see is what kind of creative juices get flowing figuring out epic add-ons to these two abilities. The cards will be judged based on Creativity, originality.... I was hoping for another thing to say but, yeah.

So get Smithing! The end of this contest will be on Tuesday 7th where the winners will be named!

3rd place gets a like on 2 cards of their choice!
2nd place gets a like on 4 cards!
1st place, on 6 cards.

old cards are allowed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cumulative upkeep {cost} (At the beginning of your upkeep, put an age counter on this permanent, then sacrifice it unless you pay its upkeep cost for each age counter on it.)

Suspend {number}—{cost} (Rather than cast this card from your hand, pay {cost} and exile it with {number} time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost.)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.