Creating a Commander Product

Comments

• Maybe we should just change duo to transform. It seems easier.
  • I like Duo more XD but maybe partner makes more sense for that kind of flavor. or "You may have 2 commanders if they are CARDNAME and CARDNAME2" so like a restrictive partner. I'm just thinking how play would work with sleeves and the constant flipping and forgetting what the other side says would be such a headache. Also, Selesnya was the cat tribal so don't think we need GW right now.

Ostrophocles the Plotter 2UW
    Legendary Creature-Human Advisor
    (Tap):Exile target creature you control. Return it to the battlefield at the end of turn.
    (U):Change the target of target spell or ability
    (W):Change the target of an attacking or blocking creature
    2/3
  • Wow that is very powerful... those two activated abilities are way too strong, especially on a 4 mama 2/3.
  • Is it okay if I change Jund to Gruul and Azorius to Esper? We don’t already have an idea for those colors. That way we could do Gruul werewolves (because I’m still salty about Eldritch Moon), and Esper is one of my favorite color combinations.
  • I am 100% in agreement with that
  • And yes I want a better werewolf commander as well, though I would make it the “alternative” commander and not the duo one.
  • I think we should just use transform instead of duo.
  • For Esper we could do an advisor deck. I’m not saying tribal though. It would all be about bribery, assassination, and deceit as you play the game as a greedy noble.
  • We also need a cycle of rares and uncommons.
  • I want a cycle of Magus for the rares since I already did the green one.
  • Also, are we in agreement to scrap duo?
  • edited December 2017
    Once I get my computer, time, and WiFi, I can start designing the nobles deck and the werewolf deck.
  • As for the uncommon cycle, I propose this old unfinished cycle of lands I made for CMD conspiracy
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/sweeping-jungle?list=set&set=21236
  • I dunno, it seems really powerful.
  • Well considering Command Tower is truly perfect mana entering the battlefield untapped and that card has never been seen as broken, I don't see why this cycle is OP in any way given it only provides two colors of mana and is no better than a tapland in 1v1.
  • Yeah, I guess so. In truth, I think I should make it a common cycle. That way all of them are in the five color deck. Three are in the four color deck. Two in the three, and one in the two.
  • Wait... could esper be curses?
  • It would be really cool. I think it should have an enchantment theme running through it but it would all be about curses.
  • Actually I had an awesome idea I'm trying to build around now...
  • Okay so I got the 5 color walkers deck done
    New Cards
    Flourishing_GardenJhoira_the_First_FriendMight_of_ManyNixilis_DownfallThe_Spark_IgnitedWicked_TutorJutting_PeaksEndless_LabyrinthMystical_CoastSmoldering_PeaksSweeping_Landscape
    I’ll put up the list later.
  • Here's my idea for the esper deck... what do you think?
    Ornard, Fallen Moonsage
    Ornard, Ghastly Shepard
  • Are there any openings left in this project?
  • Hello, @Beeswax. I too am curious.
  • @Faiths_Guide @Beeswax
    Either of You can take our place as we're not sure if we're prepared for doing 4+ colors.
  • Sure, you guys can join!
  • I'd love to do a 4C deck. Are we doing sans-black (WURG), since the monocolored deck is black?
  • And still with the flicker theme?
  • If you want. You can do your own thin too.
This discussion has been closed.