Fabio Can't Believe It's Not Butter! [Usernames!]

Comments

• I have gone by the handle, Lastjustice all over the web, if you see it somewhere , it's probably the one and only. I am time traveler come back from the 3051 to save the world from an alien invasion....oh wait no the that bio for my character, Lastjustice in MMO, City Of heroes hehe.

I grew up in a crappy neighborhood where I was small nerdy white guy back in the 90s, I was the minority there. What Captain America basically describes to Peggy Carter in the car ride scene in First Avenger, I had that happen, as I like I got in a fight there, and there. I got beat up and picked on alot, but I still kept standing up for my friends. Between bullies and gangbangers it was always something. I eventually had something extra bad happen, as kinda my crucible. You find out what you're made out of when those sort of things happen.

Between everything I felt like I was fighting a one man war against the things around. In the ending of the video game Warsong, a when the main bad guy chaos is defeated, he vows to return again. Prince Garret, the main hero of the game swears in responses, as long as one man with a sense of justice stands you will not, or something close to that. I felt like I was the lone person fighting at that point in my life.

My life hasn't been all bad, as I eventually stopped being an angry teenager, and mellowed out a bit. Despite all the crap that happen, I eventually learned when it came to human suffering I had only seen the tip of the iceberg, and could get over myself like I had so bad. People who had it worse needed someone who had been throw in the deep end too, but gotten back to shore to help guide them. I was able to save the life of someone I really care about, and for that I'd endure whatever I had a thousand times than risk being a fiber less of a man when I needed to be who I was most that day. There's alot of wisdom to be had in the spite of things heh.

As 30 something now, I feel like I reasonably well adjusted and put together. I generally can laugh at myself and the face of danger lol. A healthy sense of humor helps keep you sane. I am still going, and I believe I will be around a very long time. I figure my text dump has been long enough. I am infamous for ranting...you've been warned.
  • My name is Jonathan but I'm called Jonte by my friends.
    I' a male so -man.
    I was born in 1893 so -93
  • @Jonteman93

Holy crap, you're 124? How did you live for so long?
  • @NokiSkaur You know it's difficult to die if you have no life to begin with. Magic took that one and only life i had.
  • Bump, maybe? I'm not sure how many people might still need to use this.
  • My name came from my years as a dog carer, people would leave for holidays and i would visit their houses every day to feed and love the dog. There was this one dog that stayed in the shadows, all the time.

Anyway, now i'm a huge doggo fan and found myself using it for my gmail. I use that as my "game" account and for consistency call myself creepybeagle.

Still a little nervous about signing up to charities with creepybeagle as an email.
  • @Faiths_Guide So your name is Justin then.
  • edited January 2018
    @Jonteman93 Really? Oh wow.

Any proof that you're really that old?
  • I just realized I never explained my username.

Yup.
  • @CrucibleOfHate

I haven't either, so we can stay in the same boat.
    And create some version of the Underworld in said boat, and fill it with hatred and death. :P
  • I usually use the username "ManaByte" since I loved fantasizing about Fictional Magic (Mana) and Sci-Fi (Byte). But when I made my account for MTGCardsmith and the MTGAmino, I renamed it to "ManaChrome" as a play on words on "mana" and "monochrome".

I also get to be called "MonarChrome" when drafting Conspiracy!
  • @CrucibleOfHate
    I'm not that hateful though. Rather joyous, I'd say. :)
  • @Damnation I'm the hateful one. We're sharing the boat, remember?
  • @CrucibleOfHate
    ... I thought I was the dead one though. After all, I sorta damned myself. lol

Or are you the one joining MY crew?
  • My username sort of makes sense, but it's sort of random.

The Hero part is just a part of my internal life. Many people are heroes to me, and I admire that part of them. Also, there are times when my ego inflates itself, so...

KP are my initials, but I'm not gonna extend them cause, you know, internet safety and all that junk.
  • I got a simple one too. I used to live in NJ (East) and then I went to college in California (West) So i moved from the East 2 to West.
  • Well...me and some friends were making smurf accounts for a game, Vainglory, and I wanted a cool name. My original idea was Dr. Fro, but they said that was bad. So instead I went with DoctorFro.

P.S. I have the biggest fro or someone who is Irish heritage, that is why "Fro" is in there
  • edited January 2018
    @DoctorFro
    Here you go.
  • @DoctorFro It's because you mentioned Vainglory, I assume.
  • My username actually doesn't come from tiger+soul. I have a salamander called Tiger and I had one called Sol.
  • @Tigersol
    So we can just call you Sally from now on then?
  • @Faiths_Guide
    If Sally actually becomes my nickname, that would be so funny!
  • Sally Mander
This discussion has been closed.