Post your cards here, see what others think

Comments

• edited January 2018
    [REDACTED]
  • edited January 2018
    @Bobman111 I really like your Naya, Queen of the Forest card (Nya, Queen of the Forest). Friend of mine has a convoke/populate commander deck that is white and green. She would love your card!!
  • edited January 2018

Thoughts in comments. Still trying out simpler stuff w/ Resonance. Not like last time.
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/bottled-rage

I feel that this was an interesting way of implementing Impulse as a mechanic. What do you guys think? Is the ceiling too high for the cost, or is the risk enough to balance it out? Any help is much appreciated.
  • edited February 2018

Thoughts in comments.
  • @Damnation, I like the synergy and the special clauses preventing infinite combos. Maybe make it a Zombie for all those tribal EDH decks?

Thoughts?
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/winterflame-survivalist
  • edited February 2018
    That one is really neat, @Gelectrode.

image image
    Thoughts?
  • As with heads, two hands are better than one.
    Would precombat main phase be better? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Would like to have opinions and feedback on the cards. In particular, would like to know if Canine Bond is worded correctly.
  • edited February 2018
    Tell me what you think about my new skeletal card I just need to see if its balanced or not
    Aiden Dwarfhunter, The Broken
  • edited February 2018
    each of the cards except the owl has had edited material but should be better now:
  • ... I was asking to see if it was balanced it wasn't a competition -_-'
  • Hey tell me what you think if I need to do something to balance it or whatever
    Aiden Dwarfhunter,Dom Soldier
  • Am I thinking correctly when I believe this will be tapped for green mana as it is a forest?
    Secondly. does the "enter the battlefield tapped" balance out the card or is it a little too much as opponents are still given opportunity to use their birds before me?
  • edited February 2018
    Monokuma15 I would make your creature Aiden Dwarfhunter, Dom Soldier cost 2colorless,WB for a total of 4 cmc not 3. Other than that... the ability should read something close to (or like): "WB: Target creature you control gets +1/+2 until the end of turn." If you do decide to change the cmc, the border should be white and black gold instead of hybrid (though hybrid looks cooler, people are picky about that I guess). Cool idea for an orzhov card. And that way you could get away with trample on the creature, you may even be able to give it another ability since its mythic rare!
  • @sorinjace Thanks I'll keep it in mind if I decide to remake him
  • no prob! like I said before, your pretty active on here i'd like to see more cards from you!
  • edited February 2018
  • edited February 2018
    Thoughts?
  • @VSSS, my only advice is to check the spelling of 'apprentice.'

Thoughts?
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/mizzium-madcap
  • I have finished the final Evolution of my OC Aiden Dwarfhunter make sure to let me know of the final if he needs to be balanced
  • Using Innovate by @Gelectrode
    Innovate (Whenever this creature would deal combat damage, you may exile that many cards from the top of your library instead. If you do, you may cast those cards until end of turn.)

Thoughts?
  • @Faiths_Guide

I think it's pretty interesting. Its tap ability is a good way of getting value out of the cards you can't cast.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/valda-scion-of-the-khalgut

I'm not sure if this is too powerful for rare or not. As always, any advice is greatly appreciated.
  • @Vitral: Trigger-Happy Cannoneer is cool. What other cards does the trample mechanic work with that you may have created?
  • edited February 2018
    Heres some cards for you guys to check out!
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • edited February 2018

@sorinjace Well, I have this one I just made. I mostly did Trigger-Happy Cannoneer because I found some cool art and I love Super-Duper Death Ray.
  • edited February 2018

Rakdos has always been a top favorite card of mine, with Lord of Riots being an awesome card in the right deck, and I find the ability of The Defiler to be pretty Stinking awesome, though difficult to nearly impossible to make work in a deck, so I decided to create a Rakdos card using some of the unused concept art for him (which is amazing artwork btw) and apply more of the Rakdos Cults mechanics to it than the current two Rakdos iterations we have.
This discussion has been closed.