Custom Set- Laryk

edited January 2018 in Custom Card Sets
A world of struggle, desperation, and hope. Two Gods battle against the old guild leaders of the Azorious and the selesnya.

Comments

• @Bobman111
    How did the Azorius and Selesnya get to Laryk?
  • @Tigorsol
    Azor and my fan made one Nya were planeswalkers and left ravnica, then both of lost their spark for one reason or another.
  • I have been busy and will upload all the set info soon.
  • edited February 2018
    Archetypes

R
    Aggro- Suicide
    Relies heavily on getting in lots of damage very early on, the more damage your opponent has taken the better. As the Painful mechanic makes this even more effective.

B
    Combo Control- Prison
    The more you have, and the less they have the better. This really comes into effect with the Worship mechanic. Which makes all your creatures stronger.

W/U
    Control-Alternate win condition
    Prefers to win in ways other than reducing your opponent's life total to 0, not combo based. The Learn mechanic lets this happen much faster.

G/W
    Midrange-Survival matters
    Wants its own creatures to take damage but not die with the Survive mechanic, gaining life, and tokens are also important.
  • Mechanics

Painful-When ____ enters the battlefield (effect) if your opponent took damage this turn.

Worship-Cost:sacrifice this creature, the creature you control with the highest power (effect)(Not quite sure about the wording)

Learn-When this creature enters the battlefield, if you drew more than one card this turn (effect)

Survive-When this creature enters the battlefield, if a creature you control took damage this turn (effect)

And more to come.
  • Almost all elements of this can be changed and I am open to suggestions
  • Im trying this again
  • This discussion is closed
This discussion has been closed.