Magic Adventure! (Ongoing) (Entries Closed)

2»

Comments

• @creepybeagle

My cards are linked with aftermath. Do I still need to make a second, or is that okay?
  • edited August 2017
    Counter for Goliath Spider:

Counter for Spider Scions:

• edited August 2017
    Counter for Goliath Spider(I am keeping Lupera as the counter for Spider Scions):
  • @NokiSkaur, yes they count as two cards
  • @Lujikul
    You still need to enter
  • Sorry, I haven't had a chance to do a whole bunch lately. I'll get my entries in within 24 hours.
  • Answer for Goliath Spider:

Answer for Spider Scions:
  • Time fo judgin

@SpiritDragon
    - Thats a pretty good counter, if a little OP but then i remember that its a little situational, well done.
    @NokiSkaur
    - I appreciate the interesting abilities, but when your encountered by spiders, try not to collapse reality and rebuild it again. This was close but you get through fine.
    @TenebrisBro
    - The first card seems a little OP, but aside from that it seems fine
    @Lujikul
    - yes, that works. I like the way that you don't stop the other card from being good, but you make it buff you. Congrats.

Really sorry but i've been chased down by responsibility and must do some work, i'll continue the story in a bit :(
  • @creepybeagle
    So we all survived with 3 lives left, Correct?
  • You all survive the attack, with only a few cuts and bruises you manage to get a grip on the situation, the rest of the men (and women) are dead, but they gave as good as they got. You never thought much about the lives of the people when you fought and the deaths seem to satisfy the so recently loud forest.

One of the spiders struggles to get up, you decide not to kill it. Instead you follow it into the forest. It doesn't seem to notice as you follow it but at one stage it just stopped, as if told by an invisible force to freeze. Confuzed you hide in the shadow, waiting for what could be days before the spider moves again, but after only a few seconds looking away the spider is gone...

Confused you go on your own, without the spider as a lead you begin to wander where you are, if your lost. You hear a voice in your head, not alarming, a subtle, soothing voice.

"Why not stay here?"

Not a bad idea...

"Follow the lights"

Makes sense...

"Who is with you?"

Friends

"Enemies"

Enemies...

Each player will be fighting:

EACHOTHER!!!

@Lujikul vs @Spiritdragon
    @NokiSkaur vs @TenebrisNemo

You can use any card you want, the victory is given to the most original design and counters the opponents best, in that order.

This is assuming you know how to mtgcardsmith duels, if not just look it up or something.
  • I won't be able to smith until Monday, so my entry is probably going to take a while. Are we keeping the one week rule from Cardsmith duels?
  • Ah, its ok. I'll be away for the next three weeks so you have plenty of time.
  • Nooo, why do I have to kill the Time Lord?
  • @TenebrisNemo

Dimensional
    Rift
    Alloy
    Killing
    Unnamed
    Necromancers
    Indefinitely
  • I have no idea how to do cardsmith duels, nor am I able to find it. Could someone give me a brief explanation?
  • @Lujikul

Message MagicChess about it.
  • edited August 2017
    Lyxendra Spiteweaver attacks Hallaasna with a wide burst attack and a token of her own!

Token:
  • Vionek Daemek uses Drakuni's own spells to gain leverage!

• edited September 2017
    @TenebrisNemo

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/age-of-light-and-darkness

Vionek Daemek had an unfortunate choice of colours, being aligned with both of blue's allies.

I'm sorry that I didn't post an image--I'm on mobile, and posting images on mobile is tedious.
  • @NokiSkaur
    I just experienced it today. HTML is a pain on mobile even in small extents.

We should setup our mobile keyboard and mouse. Lol.
  • @SpiritDragon - Hallaasna, where are you?
  • I haven't been able to come to cardsmith for a while I'll post soon
  • This is presuming that Hallaasna has 1 token out.

• Yes I am. I have been super busy with school.(I spent 20 hours last weekend working on science fair). I have some great ideas for some cards to make now that I'm back. And I just found the best are for an eldrazi dragon.
This discussion has been closed.