4 Contestants (7 mana)- Semifinals
    2 Contestants (9 mana)- Finals
    This is correct? (Just clarifying)
  • Quarter fibals
  • @chasmfiend
    Yes.
    @nokiskaur
    You should change that to CMC 3
  • @chasmfiend you should probably make it a 2/1. It would make more sense with the ability
  • I thought it was three. Oversight on my part. I'm too lazy to change it, so just treat it like a 2/3 for 1bb for now.
  • edited February 2018
    Fixed.

Once an assassin of some renown among the Dimir, Saeclum had the magic to manipulated emotions, in particular terror, as well as change light to make himself harder to see. Nearly unstoppable, he left a line of slaughter wherever he went. However, when he entered a house of nobility several years ago, he ran into someone… but all he remembers is endlessly green eyes. When he woke, he found himself a wraith, and that his original body had been turned to stone.
    He attempted to return to his old life, as his form was suited for it even better than his previous, but he found the jobs boring. Killing for no reason other than money no longer mattered to him. His new form gave him the ability to absorb some of his victim’s magic, changing him. And when he learned of planeswalkers… their magic was the ultimate prize. He traveled to places where they might be; places of important events and such. Recently this has led him to participate in a tournament, in hopes that they may be there… and he would finally have his ultimate freedom.

Edit- Forgot to put the artist on this one. It's Ramses Melendez.
  • bump
    *If i'm correct about the purpose of bumping*
  • Announcement:
    Entries closed on March first. Loving the Cards guys! tourney will start then.
  • edited March 2018
  • edited February 2018
  • What happens if we hit the deadline and there aren't 16 players
  • Not sure. I'll figure it out.
    All of you, could you please spread the news of this contest?
    Thanks.
  • The end approaches
  • We could post two hero’s maybe
  • Hi... I'll try to make a card soon
  • I'm up for a second Hero

Perhaps one whos an actual hero
  • Same I have a really cool ide
  • edited March 2018
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    okay. y'all are allowed two make two cards (If you want)
    I will extend the deadline to March 8 (Next thursday).
    16 cards are still allowed in.

This goes along with my Ravnica set just as the other did...he is part of the New Orzhov with a new ability Reap

@kandra127 you da bomb my dude
  • edited March 2018
    Can't tell if this guy's over or under powered. Feedback appreciated.

@kandra127 March 8th is next thursday not monday

A mage of incredible power, Jusilred is gifted with the ability to distort time, speeding it up for himself and slowing down others. On his home plane, he is hailed a hero and peacekeeper of nations, stopping armies dead in their tracks, protecting civilians and nobles alike.
    Unfortunately, as of late, his power has been waning. In a hope to restore his strength to protect his world from any danger that may wander through the Blind Eternities, he came to a tournament where success is power, and failure could lead to the return of war to his entire plane- or worse, an invasion from another.
  • I have a suggestion to differ the tourney how about the finalists characters become planeswalker ^^
  • @DoctorFro ooh... good idea. the 4rth round will be planeswalkers, not 9-mana legendary creatures. Planeswalkers can be any mana cost.

@Chasmfiend I know. Wrote it wrong. Will edit it. I'd make that creature either a 2/2 or a 1/3.
  • @kandra127 thank you Ravnica is ready to represent
This discussion has been closed.