MTGO

Does anyone play online? What formats? I transitioned out of paper a number of years ago now but I still play online regularly. If there's anyone else out there that wants to face my jank combos, speak up.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    All formats on Untap.in

I have spoken.
  • I meant more along the lines of official MTGO, but I didn't know that site existed. Neat.
  • The more you know. I typically deck build on Tappedout.net FYI. Importing onto Untap.in later works quite well.
  • I play a bit of mtgo. Mainly play paper, but I've but about $60 into online. I mainly play commander, but I have a few really bad modern and pauper decks.
  • My MTGO name is Klick. If anyone plays, feel free to add me.
  • I have it, but I abandoned it because the interface was so anti-user-friendly. I do not want to re-visit it again, frankly.
  • Mine's same as here, Red_Tower. Open to playing with whoever.
  • As a 13-year-old with exactly $17.37 to my name and no credit card, I don't have the funds for MTGO but I can be found on untap.in as @ostewart rocking a legacy squirrel deck.
  • I just play on Cockatrice: it's basically online but their are no tournaments, no prizes for winning games, but you have access to every single card ever, all for free.
This discussion has been closed.