Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• Mystery Boxes

Limited Selection Deadline cont...

@AboveAndAbout your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a common Fish creature card.
    @Yonkers11 your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 253 - 1,000 Flashbang Grenades: You may throw all these grenades all at once. If you do, only entries with large font will be judged this deadline. Entries submitted in small font can be resubmitted in large font to count.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an un-Knight.
    @TheRacingTurtle your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 176 - Hugs: You may have jpastor donate 2 favorites to the cardsmith of your choice + you get 1 favorite of jpastor's choice + 2 of your choice.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Here's a weird one. Create a card with less symbols in its mana cost than words in its name.
    @DrakeGladis your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with X in its rules text and the specification that X can't be 0.
  • Shovel Knight
    also I throw flashbang grenades and yes can I have another box
  • @Yonkers11's Flashbang Grenades blind jpastor's vision and the vision of everyone else... since we can't see clearly, all cards in small font are not going to be judged unless they are re-submitted in large font. This affects:
    @AboveAndAbout's Renewing Spring
    @VULTURE's Anug-Mok, the Curious One
    @TheRacingTurtle's Mystery
    @AboveAndAbout's Thing of Creation
    @TheRacingTurtle's Skyleach Swarm
    @AboveAndAbout's Territorial Terrestrial
    @TheRacingTurtle's Forbidden Incantations
    @DrakeGladis's DrakeGladis, the Saneless

Mystery Boxes

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that combines two or more abilities with one explanation text... For example: Target creature gains deathtouch until end of turn. Regenerate it. (The next time that creature would be destroyed this turn, it isn't. Instead tap it, remove all damage from it, and remove it from combat. Any amount of damage a creature with deathtouch deals to a creature is enough to destroy it.)
    @TheDukeOfPork your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that allows you to take an extra turn.
    @WarriorCatInAhat your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-white Dragon creature card.
  • ooh interesting
    okay thanks
  • Here:
    Flying Dreamer
    Another please!
  • Dread Knight
    here is my knight of dread, another box please
  • *Squints through the magnesium burn* - Well, ain't no replacing my current entries with large font...

Here's a weird one. Create a card with less symbols in its mana cost than words in its name.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/pungent-demise

Box me! Please and thankyou.

Could you please send my hugs to TheDukeOfPork, and feel free to pick all the favourites of mine yourself.
  • My card for the challenge, "Create a beeble".

Another box, please.
  • edited February 2021
    it sucks, but here's the mono-white dragon.                             another box, please.
  • Looks like I've found some outstanding mystery boxes. 

For all those tagged in this message, feel free to submit any card, new or old, that fits your challenge. Then we'll be on our way to erasing those zeros from your name on the all-time leaderboards.

@AtlasXII - A Mystery Challenge: Create a monocolored permanent that has an ability that affects one or more other differently colored creatures.

@brcien - A Mystery Challenge: Create an enchantment that creates creature tokens.

@Corwinnn A Mystery Challenge: Create a common [subtype] + Soldier creature card.

@crazybrain228 - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono colored card with the ferocious ability from Khans of Tarkir.

@IanLowenthal - A Mystery Challenge: You may create and submit a card for this challenge or submit any card that meets the requirements of your prize. Create an enchantment card that can become a creature. Example

@Letstalkaboutthis A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with Raid.

@Necromancy I never gave you a box when you requested one. Your mystery box contains - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mythic rare Angel + [Subtype] creature card.

@snow601 - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Human Artificer creature. [This was given to you by @mlg20555.]

@SuneEnough - A Mystery Challenge: Create a human creature with Kolaghan's in its name.

@Temurzoa - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's Eternal

@01101 - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that's Lethal.

@Deathdealer0407 - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card that would fit in the Masterpiece Series: Amonkhet Invocations set.

@DarkSamus - A Mystery Challenge: Create two spells like Carnival // Carnage. Post both cards.

@dibbydubsdubs - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Rat Samurai creature card.

@Dom_Rocks - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-black non-Aura Enchantment that makes things miserable for your opponent.

@EmolgAn - Looks like I never gave you one when you asked. Your mystery box contains - A Mystery Challenge: Create a blue card with "Mind" in its name.

@Enigma - Still banned?

@FourEyesIsAFish - A Mystery Challenge: Create an artifact creature with flying.

@JayfeatherMTG33 - A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare Fungus card with 1 sentence of card text.

@KanekiDemon - A Mystery Challenge: Create a noncreature spell with goblins in the artwork.

@KJMartin - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with the Phyrexian watermark.

@lost_one - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with "invisible" or "invisibility" in its name.

@ManaChrome - A Mystery Challenge: Create a 6-mana, common, mono-green creature.

@NokiSkaur - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a shark in the artwork.

@ouser94501 - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mythic rare permanent with a single ability that's an activated ability.

@Sauron132 - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with CMC 10 or greater.

@TheClayKnight - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Monkey creature card.

@TrestleT - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with an aphorism for the flavor text.

@Xero0 - A Mystery Challenge: Create a red and blue permanent.
  • Mystery Boxes

@AboveAndAbout your mystery box contains:
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that's Ancient.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a human in the artwork who has a ponytail.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a one mana creature with haste.
    @Potato13 your mystery box contains:
    • A Teddy Bear: You may tag any other cardsmith. I will unfollow them until they request a Mystery Box.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Wall with toughness 7 or greater.
    @WarriorCatInAhat your mystery box contains:
    • A Teddy Bear: You may tag any other cardsmith. I will unfollow them until they request a Mystery Box.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create an Equipment with a sword in the artwork.
  • edited February 2021
    Create a one mana creature with haste. - I thought I'd further challenge myself by making it a non-red creature. I really like Master of Waves from Theros and have thought about playing with a similar style of effect before, so I went that way. May I have another box good sir?

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/tidelords-stallion

• Ponytail Girl
    another box please
  • uh I use the teddy bear and tag @Temurzoa
    need some time to make the card though

• Well @Temurzoa, someone used the teddy bear on you. All you have to do is request a Mystery Box, and then I'll follow you.
  • Today's Featured Mystery Boxer is 

@IronCrusher

Entry count: 26
    Prizes earned: 21
    Duels Record: 2-0 (Tied for 2nd)
    Competitive Rating: 2100 (Tied for 1st)
    Moshpit wins: (Tied for 1st)
    Deadline points: 14
    Mystery Box Score: 6

All mystery boxes opened by the featured Mystery Boxer on their featured day will contain 1 non-Premium prize of their choice.

Mystery Boxes

• A Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a quote from another cardsmith in the flavor text.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Human Shaman creature card with power or toughness = 1.
  • Frostbitten Blade
    there's the sword
    another box please?
  • My card-

\

Tha art for this is mind sculpt. Also ill take another box.
  • Here!!!
    Ancient Rat
    Another please!
  • Shaman of Tides
    another box please
  • edited February 2021
    Alright sure, @jpastor
    idk if this one still counts:

- A Mystery Challenge: Create a permanent with CMC 0.

Regardless, may I have another box, please?
  • Thank you @WarriorCatInAhat!

I'll take another Mystery box
  • edited February 2021
    @Temurzoa no problem
    that was sarcastic, right?
  • @WarriorCatInAhat actually no! I love the challenge (and the attention)
  • Create a card with a quote from another cardsmith in the flavor text. I was so happy with the design until I remembered I was currently blinded by flashbangs. Damn my craving to add walls of text to all the cards.

Anyways, introducing the first card in the Temur Ninja Turtles line. @WarriorCatInAhat, I thought you'd appreciate it.

Can I have another box please jpastor? Let's see how many more TMNT cards I can produce within the challenge.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/master-splinter-wise-mentor

This discussion has been closed.