Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• I have an idea........................

Sometimes - i want my own mystery box - but I can't give myself one....

So I have an idea....

I'm gonna request a mystery box from time to time... and - then it's up for grabs... whoever wants to be the first person to jump in will give me a mystery challenge...

I'd like a mystery box! Por favor!
  • edited May 2021
    @jpastor your Mystery Box contains:
    Prize #9,001: When you submit your entry, you may have any Cardsmith favorite that card.
    Mystery Challenge: Create a card with a creature with a mohawk in the art work.
  • How's that?
  • Wow, that's insane!  Much gratitude for the votes everyone!

@jpastor is absolutely right @ShadowReign.  It's life (animation), death (destruction), and life again (reanimation).  Think of it as Mwonvuli Acid-Moss where you get to pump your creature and steal the land you destroy.
  • I'm live

twitch.tv/cryptocaillou
  • Yeah, my apologies Jadefire, I completely overlooked that and I thank you for the clarification.
  • @ShadowReign perfect - i'm not accepting prizes though - it would get to complicated... you may have jpastor favorite all of jpastor's entries :neutral:
  • edited May 2021
    Nothing to apologize for @ShadowReign.  I knew I wasn't making a straightforward "destroy target land" going into it so I understand the "Huh?!?!?!" I'm going to get for it.
  • @Jadefire Nonono, I love the outside the box style, it's awesome.
  • edited May 2021
  • edited May 2021
    If that works - i would like another mystery box - preferably at the lethal hands of another cardsmith 
  • Of course, I think I've dealt my share of damage upon your soul for today/tonight.
  • @jpastor your mystery box contains
    Mystery Challenge: Create a card that has power and toughness 0.
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/mapinguari
    Mapinguari
    A creature with power/toughness 0/0!

Another box please!!!
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary Creature with Maelstrom in its name.
    Xo Maelstrom Murderess

Quick! I'll take a box before she notices!
  • can I have a box please?
  • Mystery Boxes

@Corwinnn your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 156 - Wonderstone: Choose target cardsmith. If they receive a prize in their next box and you do not, you get their prize instead.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a flying creature card with cmc 8 or greater.
    @WarriorCatInAhat your mystery box contains:
    • Prize 213 - A Blue Coin: Call heads or tails. If you win the flip, all blue entries receive a favorite. Otherwise, they are destroyed.
    • A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with two activated abilities that each cost more than one color of mana.
  • edited May 2021

• Mystery Challenge: Create a Green and White God creature.
  • i would like a mystery box please!
  • edited May 2021
    Mystery Challenge: Reignite or rebirth a dead Planewalker.
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/vronos-the-grey-fencer-3?list=user

After the battle between Rakdos and the one they call Gearshift Angel, the metallic being returned the broken Mystery Box to where it once was hidden. Years passed before a mysterious figure took the Mystery Box, and escaped into the night. The figure reignited the spark that lied within the artifact, and used it to travel to Innistrad, where the remains of a fallen Planeswalker resided, Vronos. With the Mystery Box in hand, the figure smashed it into the chest of Vronos, reigniting the spark within him, for the only thing that can reignite a spark, is another spark.
  • edited May 2021
    I am really liking how the Mystery Box Multiverse is taking shape.
  • Can you post what my last challenge was? If I don't have one, can I get a box please?
  • BOX PLS!

I can't find any mefolk knight art.
  • Anyone wanna guess who the "Mysterious Figure" is?
    • Prize 156 - Wonderstone: Choose target cardsmith. If they receive a prize in their next box and you do not, you get their prize instead.
    I choose @jpastor
  • That just happened.
This discussion has been closed.