Create a brand new Mtg Colour/Element

So my last dicussion got no comments (#ForeverAlone) but this one I want to do properly. If you had to create a brand new Mtg colour or element, what would it be, and what would it be about. Would it be violent or peaceful, would it have its own world? It doesn't even matter if it used to exist or was scrapped like void (purple) or snow. So yeah....go on!

Blaiz out!

Comments

• I would have it be kind of violent, but a few life gaining peaceful cards!! + Check out my cool abilities challenge, make a card with a cool ability
  • A thought I had when I first started playing Magic.

Color: Yellow
    Land: Desert

All basic Deserts would be pain lands. In exchange, Yellow would get higher toughness creatures per CMC and damage prevention but not life gain. And while Flying would be rare, Flying creatures would take a penalty attacking a player with Deserts. Black, Blue, and Green creatures would also take a penalty attacking a player with Deserts.
    The feel of the colour should be dry Black/Green with Illusion enchantments due to mirages.
  • Moved to Custom Card Discussion, makes a better home for this post. Cheers!
  • Purple
    Land: Stream

Mostly flying creatures, lots of damage prevention and very little life gain. Mostly small, quick creatures and power boosters.
  • Like 'em so far! It would be cool to have Yellow/Purple gold card! xD
  • Purple: Drama and poison Example http://mtgcardsmith.com/display?img=1426111221774586&t=165115
    Orange: History and change
    Yellow: Cyborg and ingenuity
  • I think Cyborg Genetecist... we made them, now they are remaking us
  • edited March 2015
    Well I would make the opposite of Phyrexian, called Holy Mana (it would be yellow and its symbol would be a cross) And it is (Can either be payed with (yellow) or by having target opponent gain 2 life.)
  • Purple: Royalty and Aristocrats
  • edited August 2015
    Color: grey
    Land: cave
    Grey: dearth and acrobatics
    Symbol: dreder head
    Cost: grey
    Mosty dark skills and enchant worlds and flying creatures with dark magic
    And small creatures with haste
    Stats: best spells small creatures good instances no healing no unsommoning shrinking
  • edited August 2015
    Color: gold
    Land: froastree
    Gold: truth and power
    Symbol: piece of gold
    Cost: gold
    Mostly powerful creatures and giant wall destroyers
    And crystal clear instances
    Stats: ok spells big creatures weak instances no healing unsummonning no shrinking
  • i made grey and gold
  • yes you did
  • color: purple
    land: ocean
    symbol: sea creature
    represents: biding your time, patience, deception
    specializes in evasion + protection. Holding out until the right time to strike, perfect for midrange.

However, tbh, magic shouldn't have any more colors.
This discussion has been closed.