Ravnica Allegiance Hype (Casual Contest)

edited December 2018 in Just for Fun Contests
Hello Everyone!

If you haven't read the title for this contest, or are suffering from some bizzare form of dyslexia, the purpose of this contest will be to create custom cards that make sense within the context of WOTC's newest, upcoming set: RAVNICA ALLEGIANCE, the second set in the return to return to return to return to return to Ravnica expansion.

This set will feature five of the ten guilds, the other five having already been seen in Guilds of Ravnica. These guilds are those of the Orzhov Syndicate (represented by the white and black colours of mana), the Gruul Clans, represented by (red and green colours of mana), the Azorius Senate (represented by white and blue colours of mana), the Rakdos Cult (represented by red and black colours of mana) and the Simic Combine (represented by green blue colours of mana. Entries will have to either feature one of these guilds, a mechanic from one of these guilds, or some kind of a card that makes sense within the context of Ravnica Allegiance.

The spoilers can be found here: http://mythicspoiler.com/

Rules:

1. Exclusively NEW cards, ideally specifically made for this contest.
2. Use good grammar, preferably, and try to make it as balanced as possible (feel free to ask me or other cardsmiths for advice, if necessary).
3. No number of specific max entries. This contest is made to be fairly casual anyway.
4. Please try and make the card conform to Ravnica as much as posible - preferably no non-evergreen mechanics not specified by WOTC to be in the set (although you can if you want to, you'll simply be marked down on its when I come to the judging.
5. Although it's cringey, have fun! :D

Prizes will be as follows:
1. a follow and five faves (from my alt account)
2 a follow and three faves (from my alt account)
3. a follow and a fave (from my alt account)

Honourable mentions:
a fave (from my alt account)

This discussion was largely inspired by some of @bellycuss 's old ones.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.