Where did my custom cards go?

I created a few cards a few years back, and every now and then, I like to add one or two new inspirations to the list. however, today when I logged in, I was greeted with an empty custom card library. All my hard work was GONE. And what was left was a troll card with 404 and some dumb flavor text about how my cards were destroyed.

sooooo whats up with that? should I just find another site that doesnt delete people's creations?

Comments

• Sorry to hear that X(
    The site needs to delete cards from inactive non-premium members every 6 months.

But the good news is the site has many new card frames/symbols that we didn't have a few years back. So you can recreate your cards with those new features.
  • That makes sense . . . Free storage is not really free. I wish they had emailed me or something so that I could at least download all of them. I nearly had a few full decks of made up stuff lol
  • @NinMador, if I might suggest something that I do, that started as a joke:

Keep a "spellbook" record all of the cards you make in it as well as potential drafts. Writing down things, I have found, helps me consider the wording better, and ways to balance, as well as ways to build things inspired by old cards.
This discussion has been closed.