Darkscale

Hey guys today I want to tell you about a community set that I would love to have your help.
Now this is my fist community set asides from War of Zeliks so I might need some help with it no I do have an account to show races by the way the races are in tribes much like Zendikar
Angels are the Ivora
Merfolk are the Aquanoia
Human are the Mirosity
Demons are the Arovi
Gorgons are the Petristone
Elves are the Dejiga
Slivers are the Shavar
Efreets are the Flaresona
So I have an account that shows the cards names
and flavor(Thanks Corwinnn for letting me use your way!)

Now here is the lore.

Darkscale is a plane surrounded by a layer from the outside so it just looks from space as more stars and space. Though the plane can still be travel to. But planeswalkers have been slaughtered and the demons think planeswalker flesh is "Nothing they have tasted before." The Ivora or the angels are not the selfless as they are on other planes on this plane they think only for them selves and they hope they will rule the world with the light of justice.The Arovi(If you spell the tribe backwards it is actually Ivora;) They are ruthless and think that Darkscale is made for them because of it's black mana being almost everywhere the feed on mostly everything aside from them selves! Merfolk or the Aquanoia live in the ocean and build castles on the sea floor and trap and drown only their enemies. Petristone Gorgons are necromantic they raise zombies and then petrify their enemies so their zombies can advance before the gorgons finish them off. Mirosity humans are much like the Boros on Ravnica they survive because of their surplus of food and wealth. though other tribes take most hostage and turn them into slaves. Dejiga are the elves of the plane the are vary shamanistic and believe in the spirt gods(Vora,Dejiga, and Monvorbea)they are not hostile but will be in dire emergencies by using a storm of elves to kill thier enemies most feared enemy are the Shavar(Slivers).the Slivers of Shavar they crawl and creep killing everything, strangling, ripping apart everything, eating, spewing acid all helping each other at the same time they live in caves underneath..... Merfolk palaces, Demon quarters, Angel quarters, Efreet Lava domes, Dejiga Jungle, Gorgon Tombs, and so much more! and last but not least the Flaresona or the Efreets they basically like to BURN THINGS!!!! so they live in domes made out of lava.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.