Murk and E2W's - Custom deck builder Contest (Ongoing for many months)

2»

Comments

• Revan
    No worries, we wait to judge the decks at the prize months. Feel free to edit/switch out decks as you please.
  • Update, I know have 40 custom creatures for my deck, 10 of which are transforming Sagas. now to work on the other spells. Probably use a lot of already existing cards for those.
  • edited September 2020

Commander updated

Now to add the card list...
  • edited September 2020

I wanted to create a deck that focused on Adventures from Throne of Eldraine. For flavor, these two are based off of the Grimm Brothers. Mechanically, they were inspired by one of my first commanders, Riku of Two Reflections. When creating cards I tried to capture some flavor elements of both the fairy tale and Arthurian aspects of Eldraine. I'm sure several of these cards are too powerful just by virtue of being Adventures (who knew that getting two cards in one would be powerful?) but I tried to be reserved when designing. 

I would love any feedback you might have in terms of flavor and mechanics. 

I've put the decklist into a Google doc. Every card in the doc has been hyperlinked. Cards in red are ones that I have created. You can also view all the custom cards here. Please let me know if this is insufficient for the contest

This discussion has been closed.