Difficulty posting with iPad

I had a previous account under the name of Rayne-lord, with quite a number of entries. Recently started a new account with a new device. There appears to be issues, specifically with the Planeswalker creator function, in that it does not recognize the photo files as JPEGS or PNGS even though they clearly are as the same image can be used to upload a normal card. This has been quite frustrating to say the least. If anyone could offer any insight or if @Corwinnn might know of a bug in the system as it relates to apple products, i’d love to know. 

Cheers mates, happy smithing

Comments

• The planeswalker maker hasn't been updated. That's the issue--it's using the old code. If you can be patient, the site's big update is coming soon. (I've been able to beta test the wireframe of it, and it's looking good! (God, I hope I was allowed to say that...))
  • Welcome back @Rayne-Lord. I think I remember that being an issue, but I'm not sure when that will get fixed. We are currently undergoing a site revamp, which will most likely fix that bug, but I don't have a timeline on that for you at this point.
  • Thanks guys, I think I figured out a way to get around it using my procreate app. There’s still issues with punctuation marks in the text box of normal cards.

Also, @Corwinnn When I changed device I lost my password for the old account and can’t for the life of me remember what it was- any chance you’d be able to help me figure how to reset it? It wasn’t recognizing my email I used for it.
This discussion has been closed.