91: The Final Chapter(?)

edited October 24 in Sagas
Years ago, I gave you a mystery to solve. You came close to doing so, but no one really said why they thought my hints lead in a certain direction. It really felt like people were just taking shots in the dark (no, I was not @Gelectrode ).

I gave you plenty of hints and plenty of time. I basically did everything except just tell you the answer. 

I want to move on with this Saga, but I can't get it out of my mind. I need someone to put together the pieces properly. I'm going to tell you exactly what I want you to find and exactly how to find it. All you have to do is type up a little post explaining how some of my different clues lead you to your conclusions and why.

Specifically, here is what I want you to find:
Who was I?
What is 1187?

For who I was, I only need you to find who I allude to myself being in the original Antidisestablishmentarianism post. You could probably find other identities of mine, and while that would be impressive, I only want you to say who I was trying to out myself as in Antidisestablishmentarianism and what leads you to that conclusion. The entire point of that post was to say who I was without actually saying who I was. Just no one seemed to get it right away.

Eventually, this turned into a bit of screaming into the void, full of frustration over several issues. That's where the whole 1187 thing came from. I still want you to find it, though, as it provides crucial context to my tale.  

Some helpful tips:
1) Several messages can be decoded by reading the first letter of every sentence and then combining them into a word. I repeated letters between the first two posts, but I was a stupid child at the time and could not correctly spell what used to be my name. This post does not contain any firstlettering. 

2) Highlighting the entirety of a post will often reveal messages or letters hidden in between the lines. This is just normal text that has been colored White, nothing special was done to create this effect.

3) Nothing in any post was meant as a Red Herring, although there are a couple of things I added just because I thought they would be funny. Looking at you, President Roosevelt. However, there are a couple of things that may seem like fun easter eggs, but actually are meant to help decipher other parts of the mystery. These, thankfully, are all tangential to the main story, but it is important to recognize that they exist if you wish to search beyond the main two points.

4) Some of the links and images are broken because it has been so long. None of them were important. The same can be said about the failed romance subplot.

5) Nothing outside of what is posted or linked in the Antidisestablishmentarianism thread is needed to crack the case. 

6) Always click on the images, even when instructed not to! All of them, including this one, contain hints that will help you solve the mysteries.

Once you solve the mystery and provide adequate evidence to back up your claims, I'm going to have the moderators delete all of my previous threads and we can finally move on. I'm sure some of you will be very happy to hear that.

Also, @Ranshi, I'm sorry this adventure took away from your ARG. I did not mean to ruin your fun. I only created this account because I didn't want to hurt people's feelings, but it seems that I have had the opposite effect. To you and everyone else I may have hurt, I am truly sorry.

Once again, I was Not @Gelectrode. I was someone entirely different.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

Comments