WinnerIsTheJudge (Week 4) "20 words or less"

OFFICIAL 'WinnerIsTheJudge' RULES:
1) This contest will last exactly one week.
2) Limit of 2 entries max per person. Cards can be swapped out any time before the contest ends.
3) No old cards.
4) Top 3 winners will be announced, whose names shall be forever engraved in the HALL OF FAME
5) After the contest is judged, the first place winner gets to decide what the next weekly challenge is and become the new judge. So only enter if you are willing to host the next challenge.

Check out all WinnerIsTheJudge challenges:
http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/search?Search=WinnerIsTheJudge

This challenge is to make a card with 20 or less words in its rule texts.
Examples:
imageimageimage

*Keyword ability counts as one word, including "first strike", "double strike"..
*"Enchant _____" counts as one word.
*"+N/+N" counts as one word.
*Number after a keyword, Mana symbol, {t], {ut}, {e], hyphen "—", period, comma, colon, semicolon, ability word, reminder text, flavor text don't count. So..
"Reinforce 1 — {1}{r} ({1}{r}, Discard this card: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.)" counts as one word.
"Landfall— Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, this creature gets +1/+1 and gains double strike until end of turn." counts as 20 words. ("Landfall" is an ability word. "double strike" counts as one word.)

CRITERIA
Presentation, art selection, templating, spelling, balance, creativity and flavor.

Deadline: April 18

Prizes:
1st Place
- 3 favorites of my choice.
2nd Place
- 2 favorites of my choice.
3rd Place
- 1 favorite of my choice.
Also, top 3 winning cards will get a super amazing -TROPHY-, and added to -HALL OF FAME- !

Comments

This discussion has been closed.