Reactivation Challenge #45 - Unicorns!!! XD

2»

Comments

• Okay, the contest is CLOSED FOR JUDGEMENT.
  • edited May 2018
    Hi folks! Judging is complete and it's time to announce the winners!

First some Honorable Mentions! Each of these HMs will get their entries liked.

imageimageimage

Chasing Unicorns, by @ningyounk
    This is a classic over-the-top style of green mythic that I love. It's a lot of fun to just dump the field full of Unicorns!
    Enchanting Krasis, by @TheCenterOfTheUniverse
    An interesting design, granting both a draw engine and a growing threat if you can reliably untap. That is the challenge, though!
    Blood Unicorn, by @Corwinnn
    It's a Blood Moon stapled to an unblockable 2/2! What's not to love? It's a bit much, but it's certainly fun. I feel like you missed the opportunity to call it Blood Moonicorn, though.

And now on to the top three!

Third place goes to Gladeward Mare by @Faiths_Guide

A solid 2-drop, disrupting your opponent's early plays in an interesting way.

Second place goes to Dampened Spirit by @Gunnarinator

This was submission to the original contest, and I'm not sure if Gunnarinator is still on the site. Nevertheless, this card is a cool design, a scalable body that also makes for scalable removal. Very neat.

And finally, first place goes to Hunted Colt also by @Faiths_Guide

A great callback to a favorite creature cycle of mine. It's got a lot of flavor, and it's quite strong, but not terribly OP. Definitely a fun card for Commander.

Congratulations to our winners and honorable mentions! Gunnarinator gets two favorites, available upon request, and Faiths_Guide gets four faves. Also, as per the rules of the challenge, Faiths_Guide gets to be the boss for Reactivation Challenge #46! Thanks to everyone old and new who submitted wonderful stab ponies!
  • I was going to call it Blood Moonicorn, but I backspaced it because I thought it would be just one step too far!! Thanks for the HM!!!
  • Thank you for the Honorable mention!
    Congratulations to all the @Winners and other @Mentionables!
This discussion has been closed.