Cardsmiths’ Cardsmiths (a.k.a. Cards of MtgCardsmiths: The Saga Continues HIGH Stakes)

This contest is the same concept as @sorinjace’s contest “Cards of MtgCardsmiths: The Saga Continues” but this is BIG! The rules are pretty much the same but there is a twist and there are BIG prizes.

The rules are:

I.) Make sure the username of the cardsmith you are making a card of is on the card somehow, shortened or full name is ok. Please tag the cardsmith when submitting the card.

2.) Cards don't have to be new, they can be old ones as well!

3.) Unlimited Entries.

4.) You may update your entries as much as you wish up until the contest's deadline.

5.) Deadline for this contest is September 1st.

Cardsmiths that had cards made of them judge the entries ONLY OF THE CARDS MADE FOR THEM, and pick 1 as their most favorite overall. You have a week to post your favorite card made of you.

On September 7th, I will then judge from among the top picks which of those nominees are in first, second, and third place.

PRIZES:

The following are the prizes for the makers of the cards that placed in the contest:

1st place. 3 MONTHS OF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP, a follow from me, and 5 faves. You will also get to name one honorable mention.

2nd place. 2 MONTHS OF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP, a follow from me, and 4 faves. You will get to name an honorable mention.

3rd place. A MONTH OF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP, a follow, and 3 faves. You will get to name an honorable mention.

The following are the prizes given to the inspirations of the winners.

1st. A follow and 5 faves.

2nd. A follow and 3 faves.

3rd. A follow and 2 faves.

Honorable Mentions will receive 1 fave.

I recommend that you first consider submitting the same cards as you did from @sorinjace’s contest that inspired this. HAPPY CARDSMITHING EVERYONE!!! KEEP UP THE ENERGY!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.