*In Oprah's voice* And you get a Membership!

13»

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Just 13 days remain!
  • edited May 2018
    Hello.

• edited May 2018
  • edited May 2018
    Thank you everyone for being patient with me for the past few months. As an addition to prizes for everyone I will include you to have one favor of your choice and I will favor the card that you want for just for entering this contest. I will be making abhuge in this thread one june second. You have until then.(Like this contest hasn't been long enough.)
  • edited June 2018
    "Choose one -" cards

old card
    Sorry I couldn't put reminder texts in the card.
    *Evoke [Cost] (You may cast this spell for its evoke cost. If you do, it's sacrificed when it enters the battlefield.)
    *Unearth [Cost] ([Cost]: Return this card from your graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step or if it would leave the battlefield. Unearth only as a sorcery.)
  • edited May 2018

It's all 5 colors because it says it is. Like this card. http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=107362
  • Doing great everyone cant wait to see who is the winner!
  • edited May 2018
    Withdrew.. I put one too many.
  • 5 days left!
  • Rember to post your 3 entries if you want to get all three chances.
  • Ends in 2 days!
  • Because of unforseen events I will be announcing wimners soon but memberships will be giving at a later date. You will get favors for your entries and other cards it's just I need some time to recuperate.
  • Is this still on?
  • Based on when it was said that there are two days left, no.
  • @KalamMekhar Aryanf wanted to leave some of her contests open that included older ones even, I have no clue why, I tried to get them to be caught up but she didnt want that, so I can ask her again later for you, but I have no idea what she is going to do.
This discussion has been closed.