Tribal Tumble

14567810»

Comments

• How is it every time someone on here goes on vacation, they are going somewhere 'tropical'...?
  • Dont know about evryone else but i'm going because evrytihing here is coverd in ice for the next five months so I want a change of scenery.
  • @BorosPaladin
    But you have unlimited snow cones! Why? XD
  • No we don't our weekends have been warm enough that the snows melted so all that's left is a sheet of ice on the ground.
  • Where you from that its warm like that @BorosPaladin?
  • Ottawa, we live in the valley so our weather is even more unpredictable than the usual canadien weather. Just an example but this year in 2018 we have both been one of the hottest places in the world and seen weeks that were consistently at least -40 Celsius.
  • @sorinjace, people who are in colder climates love the tropics. As is the inverse.
    People want that which they don't have.
  • That is entirely true, although I must tell you it really gives me a kick to see Floridians in parkas, gloves and scarves while i'm in shorts and a T-shirt.
  • Or watching as many Sourthern citys close because they got half an inch of snow. It is wonderful living up here where it is cold with strange weather.
  • Ive heard that before about people from down south dressing warm because it got a little cold whereas to us up here a little cold is nothing... and not just people from Florida do this too, because they are so used to the warm climate, other southern states like Texas for example.
  • Yes! At my school there is a student from California! I’ve never seen him not wearing a huge winter coat!
  • Lol, also i'm curious but what is your definition of a 'huge' winter coat.
  • edited December 2018

Unsure when deadline was. Been busy due to holidays. Setting up a Halo 5 event tonight to celebrate.
  • Bulky and he should be having some overheating health problems when wearing it indoors.
  • @sorinjace, @Bowler218, @Ranshi922, @fraziel07, @Arceus8523

Hey so i know that this contest has kind of been disintagrating the whole time and that we all abandoned it after christmas but do you guys feel like finishing it or should we just drop it?
  • It's your call dude. I was happy to expriment a concept with bant merfolk. Also, enhoyed competing with these folks. Was thrilling. Look forward to another future attempt at this.
  • Me too maybe one were contestants stay long enought to be disqualified.
  • I agree with @fraziel07. It was fun, and if you decide to run anything else like this, let me know, so long as I am able to partake, count me in! It was fun.
  • I want to see it through
  • Wasn't I waiting for you to judge the thing?
  • I'd see it through but suggest starting fresh instead
  • Gives me time to rework my merfolk concept. I felt like I overcomplicated it and made it too much for some and lackluster for others. So gonna rework the Deepfathom
This discussion has been closed.