Possible Game of Thrones Season Saga?

Hello,
As i said in my introduction in my Infect contest, which i would like to recap, so you all know whom i am. I am Jfoster90, friends with @sorinjace, @Aryanf, @Dechujoh64, @TemurGideon and @ranshi922. I am still fairly new at this game, and want to learn more. I look to SorinJace to teach me the proper way to play, while TemurGideon teaches me the house rule way to play. I also learn from playing the android game, Forge and playing MTG Arena online, and of course, from creating cards on MTG Cardsmith.

The reason for this conversation is, i want to know what you all think of having a Game of Thrones Saga, it would include basically making our own world of Game of Thrones, through cards, and it would run through 7 seasons. I personally am a big fan of GoT, and would like an insight on possibly whom else is, or at least is interested, in trying the contest.

Please your comments, to whether you would be interested in embarking on this Saga contest with me.

Prizes will be more interesting, than my previous contests. (Premium, possible playmat, Booster packs)

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Nice idea!. I try to join all contests if I can, so, of course it will be my pleasure to take part.
  • Ok. This I like, but I want to stay away from. I’m only in season 2 and there will undoubtedly be spoilers.
  • @ranshi922 we will basically be writing our own version. Not to mention it will probably be a month per "season"
  • @Ranshi922 no sweat, I'm on episode 4 of season 7 so don't worry, I haven't seen all the episodes (most though) but that don't mean I wont drop some entries. I think I'll join as well @Jfoster90. Nice saga contest idea!
  • @Jfoster90, what do you mean by "writing our own version"?
  • @Ranshi922 the premise will be, the normalish storyline. But we kinda write build a storyline, for our Game of thrones like characters.
  • I havn't read or watched it, but have been looking at it, and I'm interested.
  • I like this!
  • I am looking to start this near the end of my current contest or shortly after.
  • I haven't watched it but I might end up reading it but I'd join.
  • I am just surveying the idea before i, boot it up. I am throwing ideas around in my head how im running it
  • I am not sure how many of you have read the books...but the character development between book and show is different. Sure it is the same plot but different significance of characters. So I think if this is gonna be done character development will be important
  • I have read the first two books. And thats why i am working through the stratgy of how, i can have the chatacter development work
  • Same the first book has been my fav so far
  • edited February 2019
    I don't know what's been happening here. I've even been avoiding it for fear of spoilers. But I made a thing. Thoughts?
    Yes, I know I don't like using design, but I did it only for the flavor text. I also made on here too. (Click on the thing.)
This discussion has been closed.